Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Qismah's curse spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2011
OK what am I doing wrong? I just got my Mirage Death spell (yay) "Qismah's Curse," and allegedly you can use it to hit all enemies at once or just one. But when I try to use it, I don't seem to get the option to hit all enemies. It only lets me target one enemy at a time, and then it asks for confirmation on that. Argh. What am I not getting?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
DaniJH on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
OK what am I doing wrong? I just got my Mirage Death spell (yay) "Qismah's Curse," and allegedly you can use it to hit all enemies at once or just one. But when I try to use it, I don't seem to get the option to hit all enemies. It only lets me target one enemy at a time, and then it asks for confirmation on that. Argh. What am I not getting?
you have to click on each enemy you want to target then hit confirm, so you can do 1, 2, 3 or 4 of them actually. It is a split damage spell, not the traditional AOE. Personally I still always forget I have to hit confirm lol.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
To make it hit all enemies you have to manually select each one then confirm.

Explorer
Jun 22, 2012
Same here with my Lamassu spell. Just posted same question you did.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Click on each enemy that you want to hit, one at a time. A tiny symbol will appear in the dialog box confirming that you're hitting the mob, for example. Then if you want to hit another guy, click on him next: say, the mob. You should see both symbols appear in the dialog box: . Once you've selected all that you want to hit, then click "confirm."

Even if you only want to hit one, you still have to click "confirm."

All the new 118 spells work this way, so it takes some getting used to. It's not just you or Qismah.

Alia Misthaven

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
It is a hit 1-4 spell. You decide whether it's a single hit, or you can select 1-4 enemies for the spell to hit. So, you are doing it right. Click on which enemies you want to hit, then click on the confirmation button.

FYI, if your spell is supposed to hit for 1000 (for example), your damage will split according to how many enemies you selected:

1 enemy - 1000 damage
2 enemy - 500 damage each
3 enemy - 333.33 damage each (approx)
4 enemy - 250 damage each

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
you have to move your cursor over each enemy that you want to hit and click on each one that you want affected.

you will see a green check mark over each enemy that you have selected, then hit Confirm.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2011