Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

after update can't play past login

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
using a desktop with windows 10 ...I am a yr. registered member and after being gone a mo. I opened game went through updating and I login I get a black screen and window box saying VGA mode not supported. how do I fix this?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
That sounds very strange. You may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling Wizard101. If this doesn't help, please contact our Customer support so they can help track down the issue.

Email: support@wizard101.com
Web: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
This seems like an issue with the computer itself. I'm not very tech-savvy, yet I do have experience with some problems and I know the resources. Since you have Windows 10, I suggest you try and update any display drivers via "Device Manager" before considering uninstalling Wizard101. After updating, if there were any that needed it, try to open the game again. If this problem still persists, get on live chat with Microsoft and they will help with the issue! Not sure if you are still having this problem, but if so it would be wise to fix it!