Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Blade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
Hi can anyone tell me if a balance mastery amulet will allow me to purchase a balance blade recipe from Niles and craft a balance blade?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
nightdreamer315 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me if a balance mastery amulet will allow me to purchase a balance blade recipe from Niles and craft a balance blade?
No. You have to be a Balance wizard to buy that recipe.

There are plants such as Sword Fern (Crowns only), Honey Sickle that can be purchased in the Bazaar that can drop Balance Blade TC. You may be lucky enough to actually purchase that TC in the Bazaar or check around to see if a Balance wizard or possible others that have them will trade with you.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
nightdreamer315 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
This must be a really good crafted item as this question was literally just asked. No a balance amulet will not help you get it. As others have mentioned : you can garden or farm it or purchase from the Bazaar. Or get a Balance Wizard to give it to you. The Balance will probably be more inclined if you got them the TCs or gold so they can craft it for you.

I would be happy to be your Balance liaison and get the card for you if you would like to schedule a meeting time and place.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
nope, sorry. trained balance blade is Balance only;

Best bet is to creep the Bazaar or plant seeds that drop the tc. There are pets that give it as a talent, as well as jewels that grant either one or two of the Blades; those are your other options.

Mastery amulets don't grant the ability to train all spells from other schools, just the ability to use that school's spells with less pip usage, as if you were the School (of the amulet you are wearing) of the spell you are casting (power pips).

example - if you are a random school sporting a life amulet, the fairy would normally cost you 2 pips; with the life amulet, your power pips would work as if you are a Life and would only use one power pip.

hope this wasn't confusing.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Nope, unfortunately the trees only sell treasure card recipes for their respective schools.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
Genevieve HexPyre 116+ PvP Warlord
(Currently Questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan SilverBlood 54+ Spending TOO Much Gold On Fashion
(Currently Questing through Celestia)
Noah SkyHeart 50 Being Unproductive

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
exp613 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
This must be a really good crafted item as this question was literally just asked. No a balance amulet will not help you get it. As others have mentioned : you can garden or farm it or purchase from the Bazaar. Or get a Balance Wizard to give it to you. The Balance will probably be more inclined if you got them the TCs or gold so they can craft it for you.

I would be happy to be your Balance liaison and get the card for you if you would like to schedule a meeting time and place.
Thank you, I would greatly appreciate it. I will be in the realm Blossom pacific standard time tonight 6/13 at 10 pm as Nicole NightDreamer in Ravenwood in front of the life school. Tomorrow I will be on at 12pm and 10pm in the same location.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
nightdreamer315 on Jun 13, 2017 wrote:
Thank you, I would greatly appreciate it. I will be in the realm Blossom pacific standard time tonight 6/13 at 10 pm as Nicole NightDreamer in Ravenwood in front of the life school. Tomorrow I will be on at 12pm and 10pm in the same location.
I apologize, I was/am not available at those times. Do you have any availability on Saturday? June 17?