Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

just a few suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2016
1st of all call me crazy but in my opinion no one needs critical s, that includes us as wizards.
2nd cheating bosses could go and make the game much more enjoyable.
3rd make it possible to drop quests from our journals that way we done have a bunch of really hard quests that we cant complete hogging up our journals.
it would be nice if amber and sun stone where a little easier to get a hold of
solo battles when it is two minions and a boss against one wizard and no one can port to ypu to help out, and you can not team up to complete are not challenging and add nothing to the game but frustration
allow my health and mana to replenish overtime instead of having to chase down wisps
give us the ability to sleep in all these beds you offer as furniture so the beds actually have a purpose
these are just a few things that i think if tweaked even a little would make the game that much more enjoyable.
on a side note I paid to permanently unlock two worlds and a few zones outside said worlds permanently but yet members get all these cool bonuses and people like me get nothing for alll the money we spend why is that

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Firetail30 on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
1st of all call me crazy but in my opinion no one needs critical s, that includes us as wizards.
2nd cheating bosses could go and make the game much more enjoyable.
3rd make it possible to drop quests from our journals that way we done have a bunch of really hard quests that we cant complete hogging up our journals.
it would be nice if amber and sun stone where a little easier to get a hold of
solo battles when it is two minions and a boss against one wizard and no one can port to ypu to help out, and you can not team up to complete are not challenging and add nothing to the game but frustration
allow my health and mana to replenish overtime instead of having to chase down wisps
give us the ability to sleep in all these beds you offer as furniture so the beds actually have a purpose
these are just a few things that i think if tweaked even a little would make the game that much more enjoyable.
on a side note I paid to permanently unlock two worlds and a few zones outside said worlds permanently but yet members get all these cool bonuses and people like me get nothing for alll the money we spend why is that
1. Critical for the time being is here to stay. It may eventually be phased out but we don't know what KI has planned.

2. Cheating bosses are part of the challenge whether we like it or not.

3. KI has stated they will never give the community the option to REMOVE quests from our logs.

Amber can be gotten by gardening with Ultra King Parsley and Stone can be found throughout the Spiral as well as in the Bazaar.

Solo battles are and have always been an integral part of the game. Some are for obtaining School Spells or Pets. Others are a Test for the wizard and there really aren't that many Solo battles.

Having to chase down Health and Mana Wisps isn't an issue. It would be a bit of a problem for KI to change the codes at this point in the game and it has always been Wisps. No need to change it.

Member Benefits are exactly what it says. There is a difference in a membership and a crowns player. Those who had a membership that is no longer active are not able to play past WC unless they purchased those areas with Crowns. Players who have bought areas with Crowns do have the option to play those areas forever so technically you have something that members don't.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
1) sure it wasnt needed, but critical was one of their selling points for celestia to bring people back, as shadow was for khrysalis.... neither was needed, but brought people back into the game
2) not really? if the game continued to go as "run in, kill, leave" for 120 lvls, the game would of died of repeativity
3) or just do the quests....... i mean if your 2-3 worlds ahead, you can sweep an entire world, besides a few mob kill badges, every world up to khrysalis is 100% done
4) Gladiator.... Crafting....Packs.... i think the arena has some....
5) thats when you wait for the realms to have at least 1 full, and a couple crowded.... more people probably willl do team up...or have a friend walk in with you... if it's a school quest, you're stuck solo, because it' to test your abilities
6) no because someone will find a glitch and hop in bed with you........... yeah no
7) and then that defeats the purpose of needing potions, wisps, it's just a bad idea...
8) paid players: to get everything in the game, all the worlds and areas.... is around 250$ after that you are no longer a source of income for Kingisles.... Membership.. you are constantly throwing at least 10$ every month.... in 2 years.. you spent $240.... a much as it would of took to get every areas.... but you're still increasing it more.... 2 more years... 480$ while buying worlds is at 300$....