Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting in Azteca

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
So recently I got the task to craft right? I got potent trap first try and I crafted because i got super excited. Will it give me credit? I wasn't able to go to the place it asked but I did craft the item and have it in my backpack. PLEASE HELP asap??? If i can't can Kingsisle ship me another potent trap :(??? I worked so hard for that.

Carlos Caster Level 82 <<<----
Jack Frost Level 120
Taylor Level 92

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
KirstenW101 on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
So recently I got the task to craft right? I got potent trap first try and I crafted because i got super excited. Will it give me credit? I wasn't able to go to the place it asked but I did craft the item and have it in my backpack. PLEASE HELP asap??? If i can't can Kingsisle ship me another potent trap :(??? I worked so hard for that.

Carlos Caster Level 82 <<<----
Jack Frost Level 120
Taylor Level 92
You had to go to the area in Mangrove Marsh before you crafted the Eagle War Shield. You didn't do that, so you have to craft it again.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
That happened to me too, because I didn't go to the spot to collect agave. It took forever to get another Potent Trap TC. Good luck!

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Edit: Thanks for KingsIsle for helping me complete it, as well they're updating some tasks to give you 2 Potent Traps which will help alot! Thanks!

Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
Gald to hear they are becoming easier to get, I never had this issue as I only got my potent trap from the last boss of Azteca but I have never seen another since

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
Yeah, I'm thankful that they updated the quest for it, I'm working on a fire and a life now, ones in ancient burial grounds and the other is in Tower archives in Dragonspyre!