Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More three person mounts?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
I think it would be pretty cool if you guys (KI) could make more three person mounts. I know you have the Hydra, but I think it would be better if you had more than one. Or maybe update some, like the Malorian Dragon, for example. Two people could be riding on the back while one clings on to the tail, or the dragon is holding the third person in their arms. That'd be a great thing to see. This is just a suggestion, and by no means do you have to listen to this, but it'd be cool if you could.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I think it is time for a four person mount.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Yes, definitely! As someone who owns the Hydra mount, I would LOVE to see a new 3-person or 4-person mount.

Kayla Ironcaller 101
Kayla Deathcaster 67
Wolf Blood 32
Kayla Fire 20

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
good idea - the hydra is so big I usually run right into mob fights because it takes up so much screen space (just like most other double mounts) and I can't see around it as well.

the marleybone car would have been awesome to have as a double mount or even better as a 4 person car as @Oran of Urz suggested. would be great for some dungeon runs with friends.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Agreed!
Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120
Nathan GreenEyes 117
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Genevieve HexPyre 114+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110
Noah SkyHeart 50Being Unproductive

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
SaraiiiiFire on Jun 2, 2017 wrote:
I think it would be pretty cool if you guys (KI) could make more three person mounts. I know you have the Hydra, but I think it would be better if you had more than one. Or maybe update some, like the Malorian Dragon, for example. Two people could be riding on the back while one clings on to the tail, or the dragon is holding the third person in their arms. That'd be a great thing to see. This is just a suggestion, and by no means do you have to listen to this, but it'd be cool if you could.
I also agree! There is only the hydra and as it is, it's very hard to get that mount. I think they should put more three person mounts into bundles or into more packs. It's not that fair to us wasting our crowns on the packs and not even get the hydra.
-Alia SparkleGrove

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I would love there to be 3 or 4 person mounts! I have insane bad luck when it comes to packs and I don't like that it encourages gambling in children, but that's just me.

I think what would be a stellar idea is Linkable Mounts. So for example, a couple years ago KI came out with the Polaris Express Christmas mount. What if they either had a return of that or made other Train Mounts that if like if 4 people had that and were in a group they could chain their mounts together to make a bigger one?! It would be effectively like 4 mounts in one, because for example. If it was just you, It would be the engine for the Polar Express if you and a friend were both on your Polar Express and "Joined a group/another person's mount" Then it would transform to a Engine and a coal car, 3 you would add a caboose and 4 would be a Engine, Coal Car, Passenger Car and Caboose! I think that would be awesome! Maybe you could even allow additional speed boosts? (Like 10% per player or something? Though an 80% boost might be a little overpowered) Basically though, the Mount would just be more epic, the more people that chained.

Here were some other linkable mount ideas:
Unicycle/Bicycle that turns into a Tandem Bike to a 3 seater tandem bike to a four seater?
Hydra: like the one in Aquila (Just recolored Hydra basically) that grows a head each time?
Ethereal Tether: Ghostly Energy that binds wizards together as they float out of control? Float up?
Serpentine type mount like the Train/Bicycle (I don't like snakes though...)
Wisp Trails- Turn into a (Insert School) Wisp that can interact and play with the other wisps or again forms a train
Giant Wiener dog that grows longer w/ more people....
Bendy Broom/Pinocchio Nose/Scarf/Climing Rope/Licorice Rope?
Ribbon Streamer(s) like from Mooshu? (Think Kung Fu Panda 3 and Ribbon Dancers)

Other Ideas That may not necessarily be linkable, but still 3-4 person:
Limousine
Knight Bus (London Double Decker)
Piggy Pack
Chicken
Clockwork/Drill from CL?

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
exp613 on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
I would love there to be 3 or 4 person mounts! I have insane bad luck when it comes to packs and I don't like that it encourages gambling in children, but that's just me.

I think what would be a stellar idea is Linkable Mounts. So for example, a couple years ago KI came out with the Polaris Express Christmas mount. What if they either had a return of that or made other Train Mounts that if like if 4 people had that and were in a group they could chain their mounts together to make a bigger one?! It would be effectively like 4 mounts in one, because for example. If it was just you, It would be the engine for the Polar Express if you and a friend were both on your Polar Express and "Joined a group/another person's mount" Then it would transform to a Engine and a coal car, 3 you would add a caboose and 4 would be a Engine, Coal Car, Passenger Car and Caboose! I think that would be awesome! Maybe you could even allow additional speed boosts? (Like 10% per player or something? Though an 80% boost might be a little overpowered) Basically though, the Mount would just be more epic, the more people that chained.

Here were some other linkable mount ideas:
Unicycle/Bicycle that turns into a Tandem Bike to a 3 seater tandem bike to a four seater?
Hydra: like the one in Aquila (Just recolored Hydra basically) that grows a head each time?
Ethereal Tether: Ghostly Energy that binds wizards together as they float out of control? Float up?
Serpentine type mount like the Train/Bicycle (I don't like snakes though...)
Wisp Trails- Turn into a (Insert School) Wisp that can interact and play with the other wisps or again forms a train
Giant Wiener dog that grows longer w/ more people....
Bendy Broom/Pinocchio Nose/Scarf/Climing Rope/Licorice Rope?
Ribbon Streamer(s) like from Mooshu? (Think Kung Fu Panda 3 and Ribbon Dancers)

Other Ideas That may not necessarily be linkable, but still 3-4 person:
Limousine
Knight Bus (London Double Decker)
Piggy Pack
Chicken
Clockwork/Drill from CL?
Great Ideas @exp163

I love the new MB themed mounts (penny, car); how about a Horse and Buggy mount? up to 4 passengers?
Driver sits in front with the horse whip, passengers in the Buggy?

Defender
Dec 30, 2011
I would like to announce that there is a new 4 person mount coming out! It is called the Creepy Clown Car! I heard about from Heather The Wizard! I am not sure when it's coming out but maybe for Wizard101 birthday!
-Alia SparkleGrove