Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm just going to take a break

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 04, 2012
hi everyone I've been noticing that a lot of you are going into my old posts to try and help me with pvp and I thank you all very much for that but I think I'm going to stop doing pvp for awhile till the system changes it's a little to hard for my level I keep getting running into spammers or really mean people who call me trash or loser or something like that so I'm just going to stop but I really appreciate all the help everyone has been giving me it did help I'm just not feeling very confident with my skills when it comes to this I'm going to try pvp again someday but not for awhile till I feel more self conscious and less stressed by it but thanks everyone for all the help and good luck with all your matches

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Welcome to how all of us that just PVE feel....

Sorry that you too had to experience the toxicity that can sometimes come about through PVP.

Just do what you do to have fun, and keep in mind you can mute chat and ignore other players (that's helpful at any given time and in any given game.)

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
No worries! This PvP Age has definitely been stressful, but I think we all need to take a step back and let the craziness do it's thing. Have Fun!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Genevieve HexPyre 114+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Nathan SilverBlood 52 Spending TOO Much Gold On Fashion
Noah SkyHeart 50 Being Unproductive

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
yup, been rough this year so far in arena for reasons you stated; but like others say, you can try the mute all option?
at least you won't hear the trash talk going on. I think a lot of us are frustrated with the current meta. but let's not give up hope

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I will add that I think Tournaments are also a better option than Ranked PvP in some ways. While, it doesn't really help your rank you still can earn Arena Tickets and the players do generally seem a little more relaxed/chill. That's just my thoughts though. And if it's still a problem, there still is the mute option.

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
exp613 on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
I will add that I think Tournaments are also a better option than Ranked PvP in some ways. While, it doesn't really help your rank you still can earn Arena Tickets and the players do generally seem a little more relaxed/chill. That's just my thoughts though. And if it's still a problem, there still is the mute option.
It's just the reason I started doing pvp was because I wanted the commander robe I always wanted it when I saw it in my first wizard101 commercial that commercial is the reason I'm playing today so I wanted to get the robe because it has so many wonderful memories in it I knew it would be really hard to get I just didn't think it would be so stressful to get the rank for it the reason we play video games is to take a break from the stress of the real world and have fun not get more stressed I actually got so stressed I started to cry every time I lost and I know I can mute the bullies but it still doesn't change the fact they are there I'm just going to wait for pvp to change so it's a little less stressful but thanks everyone for trying to help me