Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet stitch elixer

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
One day I'd love to see a pet forget elixer- where you can make your pet for everything it's learned and allow you to change it's school, stats etc. Or allow us to stitch a pet you don't like that has the stats you want with the pet you have that you love but has the wrong stats. For example: my danger hound. I know you can't hatch it. But my real life dog is all black (black mini schnauzer) and I want my all black hound to follow me. But it has awful stats. But I do have a pet with the healing stats I want and I would love to stitch it to my hound. (I hate the pet that has the stats.) The only other way to get an all black hound is if you let us dye it all black, not just green, red, blue, yellow or white.

Thank for your listening. And I hope others think this is a good idea so that maybe it will be implimented in the game.

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hey!

I see what you're saying, and I think it's a good idea too! But the thing is I think it kinda defeats the purpose of hatching maybe? (Correct me if I'm wrong) The point of hatching is to get another (or the same) pet appearance and get the traits of both pets mixed in the process. So you could potentially get the "Perfect" Pet if you hatch enough times. Like you said, you can also dye it's appearance. (Well if your pet is dyeable) I know this could be expensive but it's the closest to your potion idea.

Overall: I like your idea! It's just KI might not do that idea.

Jack Legend
The Ice Wizard

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Hatching would only work in my case IF the danger hound was hatchable. But it's not. You always get the ghost dog hybrid. I don't want that.. I want a better danger hound.
Iff they add a hybrid that looks exactly like the danger hound and called it dark hound, or midnight hound, just I want it all black. And I'm postive there are others out there who have a rare unhatchable pet that would like to hatch it to the ultimate pet too.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
mittensk on May 30, 2017 wrote:
One day I'd love to see a pet forget elixer- where you can make your pet for everything it's learned and allow you to change it's school, stats etc. Or allow us to stitch a pet you don't like that has the stats you want with the pet you have that you love but has the wrong stats. For example: my danger hound. I know you can't hatch it. But my real life dog is all black (black mini schnauzer) and I want my all black hound to follow me. But it has awful stats. But I do have a pet with the healing stats I want and I would love to stitch it to my hound. (I hate the pet that has the stats.) The only other way to get an all black hound is if you let us dye it all black, not just green, red, blue, yellow or white.

Thank for your listening. And I hope others think this is a good idea so that maybe it will be implimented in the game.
I agree that something should be done to allow unhatachable pets to be able to get good talents. For now, the best solution is to just pick another good pet you want, and try to get the talents on that one.

Kingsisle also said before that they do not find pet transmogrification family friendly, as pet stitching is pretty gross when you think about it.