Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long did it take you to finish the first arc

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
(Wizard city- Dragonspyre)

Just courius

About a month

Jonathan Dawnhunter level 70

Hero
May 07, 2015
like 1 or 2 months.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
JonathanDawnHunter on May 30, 2017 wrote:
(Wizard city- Dragonspyre)

Just courius

About a month

Jonathan Dawnhunter level 70
A couple days.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Well for me the first two months I was in wizard city with no membership and no crowns wondering how I move on in the game. But after I got a membership it took me about a month the first time.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
I don't even remember since it was all the way back in 2011. Probably a while though, I had no idea what I was doing on my first wiz and I finished all the side quests.

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
There's no telling how long I took on my first character, but thats because at that time I didn't really play that much. Plus, a third of that time was spent as a non member doing side quests in wizard city and almost never playing.

However, on my other characters, which I have been playing A LOT more of here recently, the first arc has been going by pretty fast, especially on my Storm. She hit lvl 30 not too long ago, but usually with my characters it takes a bit more time cause I would do a few levels on this character, a few on that one, and I would sometimes wait to go on a character until a certain other one was near the same lvl. I dont know why, it just happens that way.

Explorer
Jan 19, 2014
Personally I would say a month, only because dragonsypre took 2 weeks because it's boring to quest on constantly.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Considering I am a causal player... I am just in Dragons now and have been playing almost a year. But I do not play daily and sometimes skip a week or two here and there cause of work and life.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2012
For me, 2 years, because I was off and on, didn't really play much, and I did crowns instead of membership up to Celestia