Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mark Your Calendar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2016
I need some tips on getting the Celestial Calendar; as of right now, it seems impossible. I have no clue what to put in my deck! Here are my spells (across every school, ones NOT mentioned means I don't have any of those spells)

: up to "Tower Shield"

: Cyclops Minion
Troll Minion
Myth Blade
Shield Minion
Buff Minion
Cleanse Ward
Myth Trap
Ether Shield
Myth Prism
Myth Shield
Golem Minion
Pierce
Stun
Siphon Health
Mend Minion
Draw Power
Blood Bat
Time of Legend
Vaporize
Mass Myth Prism
Troll
Subdue
Blinding Light
Cyclops
Shatter
Minotaur Minion
Humongofrog
Minotaur
Talos
Earthquake
Orthrus
Medusa
Basilisk

: up to "Satyr"

: up to "Vampire"

:
Spirit Trap
Spirit Blade

:
Strong
Giant
Monstrous
Gargantuan
Colossal

And no, I don't have the crowns to reset my training points. I know how badly I chose spells; I wish I could redo them but I'm broke.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2012
Ugh...I remember doing this quest like back in March or February, it took me forever, if you are level 90 (at least I would assume so xD) try to get the Hades gear, maybe that'll help along with a life mastery amulet (I am sure the secret boss squid in Atlantea drops this) along w/ Alpha and Omega ring and the Blade of felled titan. I'm not sure for the deck setup but this is all the information I know. Hopefully this helps! PS: If you can, try to get reshuffle, it may help if you run out of cards. (You can get this spell from a house in Colossus Boulevard).

Kayla Ironcaller 101
Wolf Blood 32
Kayla Deathcaster 67

Hero
May 07, 2015
KaylaIronCaller on May 29, 2017 wrote:
Ugh...I remember doing this quest like back in March or February, it took me forever, if you are level 90 (at least I would assume so xD) try to get the Hades gear, maybe that'll help along with a life mastery amulet (I am sure the secret boss squid in Atlantea drops this) along w/ Alpha and Omega ring and the Blade of felled titan. I'm not sure for the deck setup but this is all the information I know. Hopefully this helps! PS: If you can, try to get reshuffle, it may help if you run out of cards. (You can get this spell from a house in Colossus Boulevard).

Kayla Ironcaller 101
Wolf Blood 32
Kayla Deathcaster 67
kayla, I think I know you on wizard101. my wizard is named Miranda jade song, level 103 wizard. anyway, back on topic. rinnyrin, I agree with what kayla says. try it if you haven't already.

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
I haven't actually played myth yet (next wizard on my list) but I feel like this isn't a fight to focus on minions. Bring Talos maybe but focus on blading and buffing yourself. Often times with solo fights, the timing of card draws is very important so you don't want to draw a buff minion when you need to draw a hit or a heal for yourself. Keeping the amount of different kinds of cards you carry small will help this. Bring lots of blades, your AOE (hitting all enemies) spells, your top strongest single hits, a few heals, and since you don't have feint trained, I would bring tc feint for the boss. And of course bring your enchants. Often it's best to blade a couple times then hit fast to get rid of the minions and then focus on the boss.

I hope that helps and good luck!!!!

Moira Stormheart

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Side topics first, you're spells are fine. IMO death to feint is more useful than ice to tower for questing, but you have what you need. You didn't mention if you have a life mastery -- that's a big help if you are using life heals.

I disagree with trying to get Hades gear. It's not needed, not especially useful, and hard to get. Don't waste time on it. You'll have better options at level 100. Waterworks or crafted work fine until then.

The fight looks daunting, because it's 3v1 and the boss has high health, but you can do it!. None of the enemies shield or damage debuff, so stacking blades and traps is okay. I'd try to take out the minions as fast as you can, then buff up a big single hit on the boss. Bubbles will stay up, so I'd use one, since it boosts you for the whole fight.

Deck-wise, a couple frogs for the minions, Medusa or pigs on the boss, and a backup hit just in case, colossals for those. Max myth and spirit blades so you can get them quickly, myth traps, TC mythblades, feints, damage aura. A couple heals & a reshuffle just in case. I'd avoid wasting casts on defensive spells generally, but a tower or weakness could be worth using if the boss gets lots of pips. A full pip Judge is about the most deadly thing you are going to encounter. Mana burn is annoying but probably not fatal.

Be prepared to give this a few tries. You may get unlucky but will get through it. Play fast and aggressive -- buff quickly, hit hard, recall if you have to. Don't waste time passing or shielding. Once the minions go down you're golden.