Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear for Level 120 Life?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
I just recently maxed out my life character, and I was wondering if anyone had any insight to the best, or considerably great gear for a life? I do a lot of soloing throughout most worlds, until the final boss. So I would like to be able to hit, but also heal for a considerable amount. Right now I have the:

Cowl of Undying Malistaire, (life stats)
the Malistaire robe, (life stats)
Time Warden Shoes of Triumph (834 max health, 7 universal resist, 3 life accuracy, 97 life crit, 25 life damage),
Zander's Legendary Staff (3% life pierce, 30 life critical, 15 life damage, 125 life pip conversion),
amulet: Gallant Istanboa pendant (300 max health, 155 life pip conversion),
athame: spirit of darkmoor thorn (and all its corresponding stats),
ring: Ringlet of tetrus prison (189 max health, 57 universal critical, 2 universal damage, 9 outgoing heal),
And finally, the worst one of all, the pet: Golden Goose (17 and 25 universal crit, 57 max health, 37 max mana, 4 life damage).

And then there's all these jewels that I don't feel like explaining.
Overall Stats:

Damage: 18 fire, 18 ice, 18 storm, 18 myth, 121 life, 18 death, 18 balance, 23 shadow
Resist: 32 fire, 32 ice, 74 storm, 83 myth, 136 death, 32 life, 32 balance, 71 shadow
accuracy: 14 % life
Critical: 497 life
Pierce: 4 on all schools except life which is 13
Healing: 12% incoming, 21% outgoing
pip conversion: 280 on life
80% pip chance
6% shadow pip bonus

That is it. Thanks so much for all suggestions!

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Erica LifePetal on May 28, 2017 wrote:
I just recently maxed out my life character, and I was wondering if anyone had any insight to the best, or considerably great gear for a life? I do a lot of soloing throughout most worlds, until the final boss. So I would like to be able to hit, but also heal for a considerable amount. Right now I have the:

Cowl of Undying Malistaire, (life stats)
the Malistaire robe, (life stats)
Time Warden Shoes of Triumph (834 max health, 7 universal resist, 3 life accuracy, 97 life crit, 25 life damage),
Zander's Legendary Staff (3% life pierce, 30 life critical, 15 life damage, 125 life pip conversion),
amulet: Gallant Istanboa pendant (300 max health, 155 life pip conversion),
athame: spirit of darkmoor thorn (and all its corresponding stats),
ring: Ringlet of tetrus prison (189 max health, 57 universal critical, 2 universal damage, 9 outgoing heal),
And finally, the worst one of all, the pet: Golden Goose (17 and 25 universal crit, 57 max health, 37 max mana, 4 life damage).

And then there's all these jewels that I don't feel like explaining.
Overall Stats:

Damage: 18 fire, 18 ice, 18 storm, 18 myth, 121 life, 18 death, 18 balance, 23 shadow
Resist: 32 fire, 32 ice, 74 storm, 83 myth, 136 death, 32 life, 32 balance, 71 shadow
accuracy: 14 % life
Critical: 497 life
Pierce: 4 on all schools except life which is 13
Healing: 12% incoming, 21% outgoing
pip conversion: 280 on life
80% pip chance
6% shadow pip bonus

That is it. Thanks so much for all suggestions!
Here's what my Life uses:

Krokopatra Hat
Rattlebones Robe (I used the gauntlet hat and robe because I didn't want to do Darkmoor. It doesn't really matter that you're using Malistaire gear, since it is pretty much the same stats)
Time Warden Life Shoes (though I am considering switching out to Professor's shoes for the pip chance...)
For the wand, I use the level 100 Fortune Teller's Peerless Eye (I'm considering switching this out for a higher level pack wand though, since I'll make up for lost pip chance with the Professor's shoes.)
For athame, I use the Tetrus Khanjar of Purpose, which is dropped by Grandfather Spider. I find that I am literally the only person who uses the Grandfather Spider athames, but I find they are amazing in terms of health and block. They also make up for the lost block that you lose from using the Time Warden Shoes, and those shoes make up for the lost damage. I also have a Lustrous Pip Opal +10% on this athame...
Amulet is Rasputin's Charm of Exertion. This amulet continues to make up for lost block.
Ring is Alpha and Omega ring. I could've used the Aphrodite one, but I needed the block.
For the Deck, I'm using right now one of the level 110 ones. I'm considering switching out to one of the 120 ones though, so I can add a Lustrous Pip Opal +10% to it, and so I at least have some pip conversion :/
I also have a double resist triple damage Life Pet with a Sniper Jewel.

At the moment, I have 7710 health, which is WAY MORE than any other Life's that are Champion, which is why I recommend using the Grandfather Spider athame. I have 105 damage, 54% universal resist, 19% accuracy, 475 critical (34%), 382 block (37%), 21% Life Pierce (I used 3 Pierce Jewels), 89% Pip Chance, and 6% Shadow Pip Chance.

I'll update this if I end up switching gear pieces.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
A good suggestion is to do a search for what you need. There are many official fan sites out there that can provide the information you need.

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
BrahmShadow on May 29, 2017 wrote:
Here's what my Life uses:

Krokopatra Hat
Rattlebones Robe (I used the gauntlet hat and robe because I didn't want to do Darkmoor. It doesn't really matter that you're using Malistaire gear, since it is pretty much the same stats)
Time Warden Life Shoes (though I am considering switching out to Professor's shoes for the pip chance...)
For the wand, I use the level 100 Fortune Teller's Peerless Eye (I'm considering switching this out for a higher level pack wand though, since I'll make up for lost pip chance with the Professor's shoes.)
For athame, I use the Tetrus Khanjar of Purpose, which is dropped by Grandfather Spider. I find that I am literally the only person who uses the Grandfather Spider athames, but I find they are amazing in terms of health and block. They also make up for the lost block that you lose from using the Time Warden Shoes, and those shoes make up for the lost damage. I also have a Lustrous Pip Opal +10% on this athame...
Amulet is Rasputin's Charm of Exertion. This amulet continues to make up for lost block.
Ring is Alpha and Omega ring. I could've used the Aphrodite one, but I needed the block.
For the Deck, I'm using right now one of the level 110 ones. I'm considering switching out to one of the 120 ones though, so I can add a Lustrous Pip Opal +10% to it, and so I at least have some pip conversion :/
I also have a double resist triple damage Life Pet with a Sniper Jewel.

At the moment, I have 7710 health, which is WAY MORE than any other Life's that are Champion, which is why I recommend using the Grandfather Spider athame. I have 105 damage, 54% universal resist, 19% accuracy, 475 critical (34%), 382 block (37%), 21% Life Pierce (I used 3 Pierce Jewels), 89% Pip Chance, and 6% Shadow Pip Chance.

I'll update this if I end up switching gear pieces.
Thank you so much for your input!

Defender
Aug 08, 2015
BrynnerOfReign on May 29, 2017 wrote:
A good suggestion is to do a search for what you need. There are many official fan sites out there that can provide the information you need.
Wow, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Silly me. Thanks, I'll check it out.