Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Graphic Update and Website Design

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
Maybe beef up the game with some graphical changes like more realistic, (that should be a graphic option) just in case other players like the original version. Maybe upgrade how the site looks? This is a really good game and we need to have a snazzy looking site, and game graphics. Nothing too crazy just something to make you more glued to the screen!

Please Comment What You Think, It'll make this post noticed!

Defender
Dec 18, 2010
I like the way the game looks already, but I do like a nice change of scenery. On the other hand, wouldn't that mean updating EVERY world and countless other stuff to a new design? Plus, I'm sure KI is already busy with other things in store for the future. As nice as this would be, I doubt it will happen, sorry.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
only way i can ever see this be done is $100 for 1 world texture pack.... changes the environment, mob, npc.... get another Texture pack for gear... for spells....so for all 15 worlds.... 1700$ i mean.. you'll help boost the next update a lot faster.... but

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree, Graphics on the 1st and 2nd arc can use an update such as face expressions and mouth movements from those you talk to. I'm sure it will take time to do but will not happen over night.