Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Crustacean Empire

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
So I am level 59, and I am stuck on the FIRST QUEST of the crustacean empire. What's happening? I defeated the pieceans, and now i am stuck on the lophians. I don't wanna fight the death ones, because i'm death, but the fire ones even though they have only 900 something health are still too hard! What am i missing? (i'm soloing, if that helps).

~Cori Skullblood, level 59

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Well it would be easier if you had a good deck and a good set of gear. Waterworks gear works really well so if you go up just 2 levels through side quests you can farm for waterworks gear. As for the deck I've never been a death wizard so somebody else has to help there.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Use the death converts and just scarecrow them. Maybe try new gear, farm or go to the bazaar and find something that would be better than what you have now. fill you deck with death prism, traps and just go for it. Maybe some healing spells like fairy or the regenerating jewel amulet (it gives the regenerate card). Also use tower shields to help keep yourself alive.

Good luck!