Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Training Point help.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Alright, so, on my level 46 Death, I'm contemplating whether or not I should invest in Saytr. Since, as a Death, I can heal pretty easily. So, with that, should I get Satyr?

I already have Ice trained up to Tower Shield, and I have 9 spare training points. Wondering if I should just wait 'til enchants.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
Defender
Nov 10, 2015
Well being death you can already heal back like you said. I think you should only do it if you have a life mastery amulet. If you do not have that then I think its a waste.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
How far into DS are you and do you have a life mastery amulet, If you dont have one then dont get satyr as 4 pips is too much especially as we have sacrifice.

If you do have a life mastery amulet but are near the end of DS then its up to you because the mobs in wintertusk and celestia do hit harder, so its useful to have more heals.

I had a life mastery and trained life first so always used satyr all the way till i got my morganthe amulet. (would still use mastery if polaris and mirage werent so easy )

Then again satyr takes 7 training points and i would only recomend getting Strong and Monstrous from the sun spell trainers in Celestia and not bother with any other astral spells until the floating lands (Gargantuan) and then the Stellarium (infallible and vengence)

Good Luck and Have Fun

Ryan WindHunter lvl 118

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Probably wait for astral spells.

You didn't say if you had a life mastery, or anything about play style. I would definitely NOT train Satyr without mastery -- too many pips to be worth it.

I assume you PvP, since you trained Ice to Tower, so reshuffle and weakness are good to have in the arena. If you don't PvP, I'd skip all of those (including ice spells) and just use TCs for the rare times you want them.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
Save six training points for enchants, I highly suggest getting damage enchants, Strong, giant, monstrous, gargantuan, colossal and epic. I don't suggest getting satyr because your spells give you enough health.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
Alright, just to answer you guys:

1) I haven't started DS. I'm still finishing Grizzleheim.

2) No, I don't have Life Mastery amulet. I'd want one though.

3) No, I don't PvP. I just get Tower Shield because it's good to have, especially if you solo.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
iMidniteStorm on May 26, 2017 wrote:
Alright, just to answer you guys:

1) I haven't started DS. I'm still finishing Grizzleheim.

2) No, I don't have Life Mastery amulet. I'd want one though.

3) No, I don't PvP. I just get Tower Shield because it's good to have, especially if you solo.
If your not even in DS yet then you can get it and still have enought training points for Astral Magic but as i said before i dont recommend using satyr without a mastery