Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 5-19-17

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hi Wizards! It’s Friday, and that means it’s time for another topic, so let’s get to it, shall we?

Today, let’s chat about those things you wear from head to toe. We’d like to know – what’s your favorite ONE piece of equipment and why? Is it a robe that you think looks the best? Is it a wand that is the most powerful? We can’t wait to hear your favorites!

Have a happy Friday and a fabulous weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Survivor
May 12, 2011
I absolutely love the pvp commander robes. I wish they would be available with no stats just for stitching with arena tickets.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
One of my favorite things to wear is the bunny costume. I have it on my ice gal (snow bunny) and her mount is a pogo stick. it makes me giggle.. lol

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Professor Falmea on May 19, 2017 wrote:
Hi Wizards! It’s Friday, and that means it’s time for another topic, so let’s get to it, shall we?

Today, let’s chat about those things you wear from head to toe. We’d like to know – what’s your favorite ONE piece of equipment and why? Is it a robe that you think looks the best? Is it a wand that is the most powerful? We can’t wait to hear your favorites!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!Save
I really like the DragonRider's StormBlade. It has a design similar to the sword of kings, but with smokey, shiny effects which really make it stand out as the long-sword type wands.

I also like the duelist robes for their unique design. They look really nice on girls.

I will forever be devoted to the Rockin' Outfit.

The Commander Robe is OKAY but so 2012 in my opinion.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 105+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Polaris)

Survivor
Apr 04, 2011
My favorite piece of equipment is the Jester's Motley for all school variants. The design just looks so good and the cape ties it all together. It's too bad there isn't a death version of it, neither and astral version.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2012
My favorite is my darkmoor robe. Death Lord's Cloak of Woe. I remember when I first reached level 100. I was so happy that i knew i could get through the rest of wizard101 after that. That's why it's my favorite. Not because of the stats, but because every time I see it it reminds me that with effort and actually trying, you can complete wizard101.
I know though that lvl 100 isn't max anymore because of mirage but it's still good to be lvl 100

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
QueenELuv1 on May 19, 2017 wrote:
I absolutely love the pvp commander robes. I wish they would be available with no stats just for stitching with arena tickets.
Eurghh. I abhor them, especially the female version. They're everywhere.

I like the Enchanted Armament for its pet card.

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
The Armiger's Amulet of Aiming, because of the high health boost and universally helpful card.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Redwind's Viridian Blade. It was a surprise drop many years ago on my Storm and she was never happier than when stitching came out so she could stitch it onto all her wands. Now she carries it faithfully into every battle.

The way it glows and spits out leaves is still enchanting even after all these years.

Alia Misthaven
Sierra Stormcaller, 92

Hero
May 07, 2015
why thank you for asking! my favorite pieces of gear are the duelist robes from the one guy in unicorn way, the fire robe from the professor's pack, and the rockin' outfit!

Explorer
Aug 25, 2013
I know, I know, technically they are a mount, but the Ice Skates will forever be my favorite!

When paired with the Arund Veil Winter Rainment, Arund Veil Snowshoes, (white colored) Foxtrot Hairdo, and Desert Lodestar Staff appearances, I finally feel at home in my own "skin".

Lately though, since the advent of the Mega Charging Bull pet (storm/fire hybrid), I've also enjoyed the look of the (white colored) Foxtrot Hairdo, the Aquilian Secutor Hamata, Aquilian Secutor Greaves, and Ione's Legendary Sword.

This is just for the Storm, of course, the others have some pretty decent favorite looks too! I usually stitch one for Main run, one for Energy sets (they are all max gardeners), and one for Tank/Healing sets (storm and fire excluded).

Yeah, you asked for only 1. Stop doing such a great job and maybe it will be easier to choose?

Elijah Darkdust 120 Champion Diviner
Cole Dusk 120 Champion Thaumaturge
John Silver 120 Champion Sorcerer
Gabriel Thorn 120 Champion Pyromancer
Katie Soulthief 119 Prodigious Necromancer
Elie 50 Grandmaster Theurgist

Defender
Mar 04, 2012
Professor Falmea on May 19, 2017 wrote:

Hi I would have to say the commander robe I always loved it even when I started playing wizards I saw it in a trailer for the game it looked so cool I don't have one yet but hoping to someday

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Sidhe staff FTW!!! The only thing that could top that is the same wand with block on it.

Defender
Mar 10, 2014
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Wand. I keep one for each school, at the very least, and if they're really good I keep more than that for the different cards or features.

I use wand hits so often. It's annoying when an enemy is standing by a sliver of energy. You can hit it with a wand for zero pips and take the enemy down.

What's not to like.

Survivor
May 11, 2012
One of my favorite pieces of gear in the game is the valor sword.
In addition to it's rarity, I just love how it was given to family members of service men and women.
I do wish I was somehow able to get it off of my old account, though.

Administrator
Swven on May 20, 2017 wrote:
I know, I know, technically they are a mount, but the Ice Skates will forever be my favorite!

When paired with the Arund Veil Winter Rainment, Arund Veil Snowshoes, (white colored) Foxtrot Hairdo, and Desert Lodestar Staff appearances, I finally feel at home in my own "skin".

Lately though, since the advent of the Mega Charging Bull pet (storm/fire hybrid), I've also enjoyed the look of the (white colored) Foxtrot Hairdo, the Aquilian Secutor Hamata, Aquilian Secutor Greaves, and Ione's Legendary Sword.

This is just for the Storm, of course, the others have some pretty decent favorite looks too! I usually stitch one for Main run, one for Energy sets (they are all max gardeners), and one for Tank/Healing sets (storm and fire excluded).

Yeah, you asked for only 1. Stop doing such a great job and maybe it will be easier to choose?

Elijah Darkdust 120 Champion Diviner
Cole Dusk 120 Champion Thaumaturge
John Silver 120 Champion Sorcerer
Gabriel Thorn 120 Champion Pyromancer
Katie Soulthief 119 Prodigious Necromancer
Elie 50 Grandmaster Theurgist
...when you put it that way, I'll allow multiples! ::grin:: Thanks all for the input, and a new topic shall appear shortly!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea