Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Having Trouble With No Weaklings Allowed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2016
I am currently attempting to complete the quest "No Weaklings Allowed" in DS, but I am not able to interact with the pedestal to summon the Earth Elemental to beat. Not even giving me the option to press "x". ANy suggestions on how to fix this?

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Yes switch realms until you can press "X" to summon him. This is an odd glitch in the game that I am guessing KI is aware of. So keep switching realms until you can press "x".

Survivor
Apr 06, 2017
jcham907 on May 15, 2017 wrote:
I am currently attempting to complete the quest "No Weaklings Allowed" in DS, but I am not able to interact with the pedestal to summon the Earth Elemental to beat. Not even giving me the option to press "x". ANy suggestions on how to fix this?
I had the same issue, try changing realms, that worked for me.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Hello, I apologize that this is not really related to this post but another one of yours. I saw your post in response to a post about life pets and was wondering if you would be willing to hatch. I am currently at this moment a level 15 life wizard and I'm trying to get a good life pet. I can easily get gold to hatch and if you want something in return in the form of treasure cards I would be willing to try and get what you want. Please let me know i will be paying attention to these posts to see if you respond. Thanks! P.S. This is For Nordic Champion. I also posted on another topic the same thing.