Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All school aoe traps.

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Something i don't post much on the message boards much is spell ideas but I believe that just like storm, all the schools (you too balance) should have a spell to put traps of there school on all enemies. It's just unfair that storm has "wind storm" while we're stuck with either individually putting traps on all enemies or most popularly, not all.

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
It's been suggested that a future Sun spell turn a single trap into mass for the cost of a pip.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
just adding something... ice has a aoe trap only by snowball barrage... the spell by the snowball pet

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
Personally, imo, I feel like AoE traps should be used for the schools as myth. Myth lacks lot's of criteria & " special add-ons " that other schools may have. If anything, I would simply have AoE trap spells for myth instead of all the other schools, since they simply have their own special thing going on, if that makes sense lmao.

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Sure and we should all have an all friends heal like life or tri traps like fire....

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Eric Stormbringer on May 14, 2017 wrote:
Sure and we should all have an all friends heal like life or tri traps like fire....
every school has a tri trap..... and a tri shield.... might be gear/tc only.....but still

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
Eric Stormbringer on May 14, 2017 wrote:
AoE traps should be used for the schools as myth. Each school has their own benefits, etc. Adding more traps would just remove the " spark " for certain schools who do have them / have numerous amounts of them.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
I just want an AOE/mass feint that isnt limited to a gear peice that is:

A) Not very good for soloing

B) Only accessable via crowns

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
camahawk on May 15, 2017 wrote:
every school has a tri trap..... and a tri shield.... might be gear/tc only.....but still
I don't mind a tc or gear restricted aoe trap for other schools.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
I think that some people want everything to be included in their school, first of all an aoe trap is a good idea but it's not really necessary since there are spirit, elemental blades, sharpen blades which I think are enough to buff your aoe spell. Just because storm has an aoe trap, it doesn't mean every school has to have it.