Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Advice for lvl 89 balance?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
Ever since I was in Azteca, and even a bit before that, I was having trouble, especially with soloing. I've tried switching up my gear, strategy, and spells, but I am still struggling. My stats below:

Health: 5,027
Damage: 56
Resist: 20% + 40
Accuracy: 10
Critical: 209
Block: 78
Armor Piercing: 3...
Power pips: 92%

Anything I need to work on? Any advice at all is appreciated, thanks!

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
you can get some higher damage and resist by working on a good pet (not sure if you have a good one?);
also, farming or crafting balance jewels for your gear can boost up your pierce and critical rate, I find those really helpful.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
It would probably be easier if you listed the gear you do have.

1. Craft the gear in Azteca and the universal resist boots. Sometimes you have to craft 2 of each thing as they like to split the element and spirit damage between robes and hats. You can make equipment sets to easily change between the 2 depending on who you are battling.

2. Get an enchanted armament pet, balance more than anyone can really use that extra sharp with the puny blades they give you.

3. Try to farm up a good block wand, wyrd oak staff in Avalon comes to mind.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Jasmine3429 on May 5, 2017 wrote:
It would probably be easier if you listed the gear you do have.

1. Craft the gear in Azteca and the universal resist boots. Sometimes you have to craft 2 of each thing as they like to split the element and spirit damage between robes and hats. You can make equipment sets to easily change between the 2 depending on who you are battling.

2. Get an enchanted armament pet, balance more than anyone can really use that extra sharp with the puny blades they give you.

3. Try to farm up a good block wand, wyrd oak staff in Avalon comes to mind.
good advice Jasmine except for the Armament pet (it has terrible stats for pve); being in Azteca, she can train the sharp spell. A pet with double resist/damage would be a better option.