Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Personally owned Castle Options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 17, 2011
Players are allowed load, train and interact with their pets in the castles they own. Players are allowed to personally own and use crafting stations within their castles. I believe that if a castle does not already contain water and catchable fish within it, players should at least be given the opportunity to purchase this option. No matter if you charge Crowns. Gold or even straight up cold cash (U.S.D) No matter the price or cost, the option should most definitely be there!

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Dreamweaver1966 on May 4, 2017 wrote:
Players are allowed load, train and interact with their pets in the castles they own. Players are allowed to personally own and use crafting stations within their castles. I believe that if a castle does not already contain water and catchable fish within it, players should at least be given the opportunity to purchase this option. No matter if you charge Crowns. Gold or even straight up cold cash (U.S.D) No matter the price or cost, the option should most definitely be there!
the Fishing Resort bundle....... what you want? it exists

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I have the fishing resort bundle but maybe they don't want to pay 30 or 40 USD just to get one option.

You get a lot of other things in the fishing bundle. I haven't used most of those and it's one of the first things I bought.

You get a fishing thing to set on your land. It does not make the water fishable. You get one thing to set in one lawn in one household. Some people have 3-4 houses for each wizard.

What the OP was talking about was an upgrade to existing houses and maybe they want to see fish in the water everywhere at their house. The fishing thing you set on your land, it's one way, with one type of scenery and you have to click x and go inside of it.

What the OP is asking for is totally different...I have thought about this too and meant to ask for this some day. Something like an elixir maybe, the way we get a housing slot with a housing elixir. Drink one elixir and all houses you own become fishable. Just an idea.

I am not sure why any houses aren't fishable but many aren't. Sometimes people just wanna stay 'home.'