Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gear Feint Stack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Hello, KI and friends!

I have tried this out a few times with different gear feints and they do not stack with the Gear Mass Feint 75/75 from Dworgyn's Havoc Hood.

Specifaclly the Gear Mass Feint 75/75 from Dworgyn's Havoc Hood and the Gear Feint 75/20 from the Soothsayer's Finery do not stack with each other.

Is this meant to be? Or is it a BUG? I would hope that since they are different feints with different effects that they were intended to stack and that this is a BUG.

Could you look into this and let us know your findings?

Has anyone else had an issue with this?

Have an awesome day.

Duncan

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Happy Jose Hawkins on May 3, 2017 wrote:
Hello, KI and friends!

I have tried this out a few times with different gear feints and they do not stack with the Gear Mass Feint 75/75 from Dworgyn's Havoc Hood.

Specifaclly the Gear Mass Feint 75/75 from Dworgyn's Havoc Hood and the Gear Feint 75/20 from the Soothsayer's Finery do not stack with each other.

Is this meant to be? Or is it a BUG? I would hope that since they are different feints with different effects that they were intended to stack and that this is a BUG.

Could you look into this and let us know your findings?

Has anyone else had an issue with this?

Have an awesome day.

Duncan
This was meant to be. If you cast a Feint from existing gear with a Feint card and also cast a Mass Feint from Dworgyn's Havoc Hood, they are viewed by the game as the same type of spell (a Feint card spell from gear) and will not stack.

Treasure Card Feint spells, regular Feint spells, and enchanted Feint spells will all still stack, however, because they have different casting locations and different values.

This will be the trend with newer spells (like Mass Feint) in the future, but all old existing stacking methods with pre-existing cards, equipment, etc. will still work as they always have.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
well that explains it Thanks for the feedback.

Knowing is half the battle.

Duncan