Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2017
So Whenever I request a password change for my accounts the emails don't get sent to any of my emails or my master account email? how can I get my emails so I can start playing my old accounts and not have to start all over?

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Survivor
Apr 21, 2017
I did maybe like a week in a half ago but I still havent gotten a reply

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Support is reaching out to you over email. Please check your mail and don't forget that sometimes our mail is accidentally sorted to the junk or clutter folders (please check those folders too! )

Survivor
Apr 21, 2017
I got an email about this accounts password.. I didnt need help with that. I need help with reseting my passwords for my other 2 accounts (Personal information removed per the rules. ~Dworygn) I don't get emails to that email when I try to request a password change nor do I get emails sent to the ones created with the accounts

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Tstratify on May 5, 2017 wrote:
I got an email about this accounts password.. I didnt need help with that. I need help with reseting my passwords for my other 2 accounts (Personal information removed per the rules. ~Dworygn) I don't get emails to that email when I try to request a password change nor do I get emails sent to the ones created with the accounts
If you received the email, you'll need to continue corresponding with support through email and not the message boards.