Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Couch potatoes

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 17, 2014
So, after a long LONG break from w101 I decided to finally get a good pet for my storm, which is the only wizard on which i dont have a good pet on. All my CPs were dead, and I wasn't about to revive all of them which would take me days. So i revived three, and removed the rest. I don't remember a lot about gardening tbh. I know that you get one couch potato back when you harvest at elder, but then how do I get more CP after the original three? Do I have to farm all 50 CPs back ?

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Nicole ShadowSong on Apr 30, 2017 wrote:
So, after a long LONG break from w101 I decided to finally get a good pet for my storm, which is the only wizard on which i dont have a good pet on. All my CPs were dead, and I wasn't about to revive all of them which would take me days. So i revived three, and removed the rest. I don't remember a lot about gardening tbh. I know that you get one couch potato back when you harvest at elder, but then how do I get more CP after the original three? Do I have to farm all 50 CPs back ?
Yikes! You unfortunately do have to wait for a double gardening reward event to duplicate your current amount.

When you harvest them at elder, they remove themselves from your garden and you receive them as a seed. No extras.

Good luck building it back up! You can always farm Grizzleheim mobs if you're looking for more.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 96+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
either farm them, buy them with crowns or wait for double gardening days to replenish your supply...but this will take a while and depend on you having some elders ready when those days happen.

Would have been easier to revive them over time, but too late for that now I guess.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
Its not that hard to farm them in grizzle you can go to troubled warriors or the splithoof barbarians i got over 50 of them in 4 days then double gardening event and i doubled them try the troubled warriors see what happens

Survivor
May 24, 2012
The main place where people farm is the Boar camp in Savarstaad Pass (Grizzleheim) Personally I've gotten about 10 already with a couple hours of farming. Hope this helps :)

Zachary Shade lvl 76
Hope to see you around!