Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard101 Please Read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
Dear wizard101, i am currently working on a wizard101 novel. If you would please take the time to make it the offical wizard101 novel once i finish, you are more than welcome! -Alexis Legendheart the wizard

Hero
May 07, 2015
chase12345667 on Apr 25, 2017 wrote:
Dear wizard101, i am currently working on a wizard101 novel. If you would please take the time to make it the offical wizard101 novel once i finish, you are more than welcome! -Alexis Legendheart the wizard
ooh! I am working on a novel as well, its not done yet, but it will be soon. anyways, I hope your novel is very good and epic! :-) and what is your novel gonna be called?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
sun girl1122 on Apr 26, 2017 wrote:
ooh! I am working on a novel as well, its not done yet, but it will be soon. anyways, I hope your novel is very good and epic! :-) and what is your novel gonna be called?
The quest to find the other spirals and my other is The Moon Magic Prophecy

Hero
May 07, 2015
chase12345667 on Apr 27, 2017 wrote:
The quest to find the other spirals and my other is The Moon Magic Prophecy
very awesome! my novel is gonna be called the saviors of the spiral. and there will be 2 sequels to it, the first novel is about defeating malistaire, and the second novel is gonna be about defeating morganthe, and the third novel is gonna be about defeating grandfather spider. the second book is called the shadow prophecy. and the third is called the call of the spider. I am working on the first one now. anyways, those book names sound very awesome, and I bet your books will be very interesting! :--)

Hero
May 07, 2015
sun girl1122 on May 1, 2017 wrote:
very awesome! my novel is gonna be called the saviors of the spiral. and there will be 2 sequels to it, the first novel is about defeating malistaire, and the second novel is gonna be about defeating morganthe, and the third novel is gonna be about defeating grandfather spider. the second book is called the shadow prophecy. and the third is called the call of the spider. I am working on the first one now. anyways, those book names sound very awesome, and I bet your books will be very interesting! :--)
okay now, I am actually working on 2 novels, saviors of the spiral, my wizard101 novel. and the pirate and the wizard, my pirate101 with a hint of wizard101 novel.

Hero
May 07, 2015
why do I like reading and writing wizard101 AND pirate101 fan ficton so much?!?!?!
I am making a new wizard101/pirate101 fan fiction novel called the wizard, the clockwork, and the shadow. interesting, right?

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
If you would want to take making your work into a novel, specifically representing KI's w101 platform / game, then I would recommend contacting them by email. You're more likely to get contacted by higher staff, and get feedback from actual representatives of the company, rather than message boards where commonly players are, instead of staff.

Please note that making a novel, especially directed for a franchise or company would require incredible accuracy, a good sturdy direct point / standpoint on the game, etc. I'm not saying it's possible, but I will doubt your work will become a published novel (especially if its meant to represent a KI platform) to become a fully published novel without at least directly contacting several members of staff that work within KI.

Other than that, good luck! :')) xx