Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school next?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 30, 2010
So after a few months of being a maxed life, I was thinking what school should I be next? I have reasons to go to each different schools but right now I am just thinking about the school only pets hybrids.
Here are a reasons.
1. Myth or ice because for 98 and 118 we life did not get to hatch with these pets and I really like both of the pets and their hybrids
2. Death because for 98 we only got to hatch for one hybrid and for 118 we did not get to hatch at all. Plus I can want to be the opposite of life which death
3.Storm because for 118 we did not get to hatch at all and I love all the pets expect the life stormaliza
4.Fire or balance because the pets look cool. we life got to hatch with all the pets. And a put them together since the hybrids are only apart by 1 pet (The 98 pets)
So what should I go for? What is the least school pets out that you see? (In my experience it is myth, ice or balance, but they are getting better)
Put your reasons why I help me decided since I cannot choose I school.
Always be happy

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
God life wizard on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
So after a few months of being a maxed life, I was thinking what school should I be next? I have reasons to go to each different schools but right now I am just thinking about the school only pets hybrids.
Here are a reasons.
1. Myth or ice because for 98 and 118 we life did not get to hatch with these pets and I really like both of the pets and their hybrids
2. Death because for 98 we only got to hatch for one hybrid and for 118 we did not get to hatch at all. Plus I can want to be the opposite of life which death
3.Storm because for 118 we did not get to hatch at all and I love all the pets expect the life stormaliza
4.Fire or balance because the pets look cool. we life got to hatch with all the pets. And a put them together since the hybrids are only apart by 1 pet (The 98 pets)
So what should I go for? What is the least school pets out that you see? (In my experience it is myth, ice or balance, but they are getting better)
Put your reasons why I help me decided since I cannot choose I school.
Always be happy
Balance! It's such a nice school to play! It's the next school I had tried after my first life! Buffs, heals and no set shields? Oh my!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 86+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Azteca)

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
If you are basing your next school solely off of the pets, then I would recommend Myth, but for different reasons. To me, Myth has the best level 48 pet that made some of the most beautiful hybrids seen in this game.

These include:

And so on.

I know this wasn't quite what you were looking for, but I hope it helped solidify your choice a little bit more.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Defender
May 30, 2010
Shannon Skybreaker on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
If you are basing your next school solely off of the pets, then I would recommend Myth, but for different reasons. To me, Myth has the best level 48 pet that made some of the most beautiful hybrids seen in this game.

These include:

And so on.

I know this wasn't quite what you were looking for, but I hope it helped solidify your choice a little bit more.

Best of luck!
S.S.
Thank you for helping me decide. I decide to do myth since I like the myth school only pets and I want a little cool pets. Life had a lot of trees of some reasons.
Today I am going to start. Look for me in the game, I going to be a guy myth.
Good I have some levels stuff.
hopeful I do good