Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Pavilion issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2012
Not sure where to post this but was wondering if anyone else had this issue with the Grumpy Gobbler cannon. About every 6 times i enter i am able to play it otherwise i see it upside down and I am standing in the clouds. I have pictures of it and sent to KI.Savannah Frogbreaker LVL 120

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
savannah pixiesmit... on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
Not sure where to post this but was wondering if anyone else had this issue with the Grumpy Gobbler cannon. About every 6 times i enter i am able to play it otherwise i see it upside down and I am standing in the clouds. I have pictures of it and sent to KI.Savannah Frogbreaker LVL 120
This issue is already being discussed here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/grumpy-gobblers-glitches--8ad6a4265b613816015b644a890e3ff7?page=1

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
savannah pixiesmit... on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
They changed the whole thing and now it's all wonky. I had one instance where my wizard was standing there... no cannon, no pet, no nothing. I fired a couple of shots, "X-d my way out and got credit for it! I hope they look into it soon.