Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking to hatch with ward pet(balance)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 01, 2015
Hello, I'm currently a level 88 balance wizard and still doesn't have a decent pet. I'd like a ward(resist & damage, fairy would be nice). I have just trained a first generation Clockwork Paladin to adult, receiving the talents "defender's rampart" and "pip o'plenty", I'm aware my first hatch won't be exactly all good talents.
I'm not that educated in training/hatching and so whoever is willing to help me out, I'd really like for you to help me out further along my attempt in getting a pet meaning not just hatch with me but somewhat guide me.
If anyone is interested in helping me out..I will greatly appreciate it, thank you!

Explorer
Sep 19, 2012
NatalieDay on Apr 23, 2017 wrote:
Hello, I'm currently a level 88 balance wizard and still doesn't have a decent pet. I'd like a ward(resist & damage, fairy would be nice). I have just trained a first generation Clockwork Paladin to adult, receiving the talents "defender's rampart" and "pip o'plenty", I'm aware my first hatch won't be exactly all good talents.
I'm not that educated in training/hatching and so whoever is willing to help me out, I'd really like for you to help me out further along my attempt in getting a pet meaning not just hatch with me but somewhat guide me.
If anyone is interested in helping me out..I will greatly appreciate it, thank you!
hi and welcome to the message boards! although I don't have any amazing balance pets, it normally takes minimum 3 generations before you would get a pet that you feel is "getting there" lol but it sounds more like what youre wanting is a double/double healer(double global resist/double damage+ fave heal) or a traditional spudf(sprite/proof/unicorn/defy/fairy).. another good starter double resist + pain giver + pips + armor piercer.. a lot of people like triple/doubles(triple damage + double global resist) though I like a triple damage + proof + heal.. a ward is all resist normally proof + 4 school wards or proof/defy + 3 school wards..

not sure if I confused you but hoping this might help you a bit when ya next in the hatchery and trying to get a hatch.. best to start slowly adding the most important talents 1 or 2 at a time so they "stick" in ya gene pool, so whatever you think is most needed first for your wizard ask sweetly and be specific in the hatchery.. "hi I was wondering if you would consider hatching to my pet? been having trouble figuring all the pet stuff out and atm the best pet I have is this one here.. if not might you be willing to hatch a pet with ___ talent to me today or in near future? or know someone who might?" good luck to you though and happy hatching! <3

Jennifer rainbringer aka stormy jen silver