Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Belloq (twin giants)

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
how is anybody supposed to fight belloq when he cheats casts his super ra every round if you don't attack? I tried using the level 20 henchmen because I figured at least one of them would attack every round si could focus on building up but that eventually went down if flames after one died and I couldn't replace until one round afterwords where they were all dead and eventually me too. I don't want to make a team up post until I mull over all my option but can anyone suggest what I can do to beat him because other wise I am in a huge road block. I don't have many friends so they can just show up to help.

Defender
Dec 06, 2009
The best way for a pyromancer is to just light him up with links, power links and elves. The DoT hits count as attacks and you can wear him down over several rounds. The way I handled him was hit him with one of my DoTs then hit the minion a time or two, then come back to him with another.

As long as you don't get stunned or fizzle you can take out the minion between elves and links and then focus solely on the boss man. An elf and link deck typically takes a bit longer, but it can be pretty effective against bosses that cheat a lot. An enchanted elf can easily do around 1500 damage...more if you have really good gear. Links do a bit less damage, but when you add in the health component they keep you from dying easily.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Never mind I was able to find a team to get past but that was still very hard. They should really nerf it.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
keep some fire elf in hand or links; wand hits help too. the low pip cost DoT has always worked for me while I am building pips for a bigger hit.

good luck

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Belloq is very tough to solo.

One thing you could try is using stronger henchmen for heavier hits while you spam your Fire Elves and Scalds to make sure Belloq is taking some damage during every single round. Another option is to use team up with at least one other person.

A third option is using Mercenaries for Hire, a Wizard101 sister site that is run by high level wizards who do nothing but help others complete difficult bosses. They'll arrange a time to meet you in game and help you through the battle.

http://wizard.mercenaries101.com/

Good luck,

Alia Misthaven

Hero
May 02, 2009
Try using low pip DoTs like Deathbat and Fire Elf and Link for example. Since each DoT tick counts as damage you can use that to buy time while you set up for a more powerful hit on either him or his minion or both.

Defender
Aug 01, 2014
For fire, spam overtimes and deal damage

For myth, summon your 0 pip minion

etc