Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sapoti, Hockins, and Verboten Mimic need badges

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Ok, so, I've defeated Sapoti, the Wooden Key boss in Krokotopia's Hall of Doors, Captain Hockins, the Stone Key boss in Zafaria's Waterfront, and Verboten Mimic, the Golden Key boss in Mirage's Aggrobah, but, once I've defeated them, I've found that they all don't have badges from defeating them, not like all other Skeleton Key bosses do.

If you can read this, Dworgyn, please pass this request on to KI. Give Sapoti, Captain Hockins, and Verboten Mimic badges from defeating them added. I would really like to see that done soon!

Thanks again for listening!

Hero
May 07, 2015
Trimond297 on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
Ok, so, I've defeated Sapoti, the Wooden Key boss in Krokotopia's Hall of Doors, Captain Hockins, the Stone Key boss in Zafaria's Waterfront, and Verboten Mimic, the Golden Key boss in Mirage's Aggrobah, but, once I've defeated them, I've found that they all don't have badges from defeating them, not like all other Skeleton Key bosses do.

If you can read this, Dworgyn, please pass this request on to KI. Give Sapoti, Captain Hockins, and Verboten Mimic badges from defeating them added. I would really like to see that done soon!

Thanks again for listening!
i agree! I am collecting the skeleton key badges, and I want them to have badges!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
sun girl1122 on Apr 18, 2017 wrote:
i agree! I am collecting the skeleton key badges, and I want them to have badges!
Yeah! The new SK bosses' badge names I've been thinking should be these...

1. Sapoti's Savior
2. Hockins' Thorn
3. Verboten Survivor

They're just those that I've been spinning around in my head for a little bit now, but I'm sure KI can look on it & think of something a bit better. What do you think?

Hero
May 07, 2015
Trimond297 on Apr 20, 2017 wrote:
Yeah! The new SK bosses' badge names I've been thinking should be these...

1. Sapoti's Savior
2. Hockins' Thorn
3. Verboten Survivor

They're just those that I've been spinning around in my head for a little bit now, but I'm sure KI can look on it & think of something a bit better. What do you think?
those are very nice badge ideas!

Squire
Jun 13, 2011
sun girl1122 on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
those are very nice badge ideas!
Thanks!

Well, I think you'll be delighted to know that the new Skeleton Key bosses now have badges to earn by defeating them!

Sapoti's badge is, you guessed it, "Sapoti's Savior"!

Captain Hockins' badge is Hockins' Hex.

Verboten Mimic's badge is Mimic Muter.

Well, I'm excited to see one of my badge name ideas put into effect so quickly! I don't know how long it took KI's programmers to input one badge to a Skeleton Key boss, but I can say it's somewhat quick!

Once the info about Hockins & Sapoti go onto W101Central Wiki by the contributors(Verboten Mimic's info is already up, BTW), I'll gladly let them all know.