Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any suggestions for new extratable enemies?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
One thing I have noticed is that not all enemies can be extracted. So if anyone wants an enemy to be extractable, just list them here and hopefully Wizard101 will make them extractable.

The one and only boss I want extractable right now is: Zarathax!
Don't ask me why. Just know that I really want him to be one.
:)

-

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Currently you can only extract Undead, Wryms, Parrots and Polar bears, if you need help identifying them try the Wiki.

Perhaps they will add other creature types in the future, but we have plenty to work with at the moment.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
For the undead, I started doing level 1 and 2 in Unicorn way. Then switched to the Aahnic tombs for levels 3-4. And now I am in the Mooshu burial grounds. I am sure someone will quickly map out an effecient course to progress up levels. I will need to start on the Wyrm one soon and have no real idea about that.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Also, I'm not sure if it really works on bosses.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
haroldge on Apr 18, 2017 wrote:
For the undead, I started doing level 1 and 2 in Unicorn way. Then switched to the Aahnic tombs for levels 3-4. And now I am in the Mooshu burial grounds. I am sure someone will quickly map out an effecient course to progress up levels. I will need to start on the Wyrm one soon and have no real idea about that.
Did you by any chance go through Triton Avenue? There are Rotting Fodder, Scarlet Screamer, 2 bosses then into Haunted Cave for Field Guards and Lord Nightshade's Tower. Then do Foulgaze in Olde Town, on to 3 Bosses in Firecat Alley. After completing those you will be at least a level 4, then move on to Sunken City with 3 different Mobs, and and the bosses there. Do Sunken City all the way through and you should be very close to or a level 5

The trip through Wizard City and Areas need to be done in roughly the order I have listed above. Foulgaze is a Rank 3 so by the time you complete Triton Avenue and the Haunted Cave, you will be Level 3.

Also, did you do Rattlebones and Lady Black Hope in Unicorn Way?