Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monstrology - Details fogged.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
I enjoy the concept of Monstrology and believe that it is well done, However there are some details I am unsure about such as the Monstrologist mentioning the ability to add monsters to a dueling ring without covering how. Or the possibility of getting Animus extracts for Monsters that are not Undead.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
I agree, it is fun.

The Monstrodome is the housing item you can buy or craft (recipe is in Marleybone) that is a dueling ring for your home that you can put monsters you have created (by gathering their animus and making a treasure card of them) that you and your friends can battle.

The Monstrologist is also in Avalon (she sells extract Wyrm spell), and in Azteca (she sells extract Parrot spell there). Those are the other monsters animus you can collect and create to battle with in the Monstrodome.

Hope this helps

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I have to agree. I also found it interesting that no chart exists for what world is what level to help advance. I got one of my toons to level 5 on this and he is level 52 and in Dragonsprye. I had to bring him back to Wizard City to get him a few levels before even considering returning to complete Dragonsprye.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Gilda Burke is also in Polaris, selling the card to extract animus from the polar bears.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
Gilda Burke is also in Polaris, selling the card to extract animus from the polar bears.
thanks anecorbie, didn't know that one

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Andhanni on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
I have to agree. I also found it interesting that no chart exists for what world is what level to help advance. I got one of my toons to level 5 on this and he is level 52 and in Dragonsprye. I had to bring him back to Wizard City to get him a few levels before even considering returning to complete Dragonsprye.
as soon as I finished first quest to get started with animus, I immediately did a run of Sunken City; as soon as I finished I was already level 4. it's a great place to get your first quick levels.

I agree with you about some sort of leveling chart; not even sure what the animus xp is to level up? a tab in our books would be useful, similar to the pvp chart maybe?