Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about the new update

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
When I first logged on I received two prompts from my Arcanum professors. The first one was the Level 118 pet. The second prompt was from someone who said to see him (red hood) in his office in the Arcanum. I'm just not sure what that second prompt is or who to go to. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
I had the same experience...second prompt appeared to be from my character himself...odd.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
EmmalineWillowsong on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
When I first logged on I received two prompts from my Arcanum professors. The first one was the Level 118 pet. The second prompt was from someone who said to see him (red hood) in his office in the Arcanum. I'm just not sure what that second prompt is or who to go to. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Yes same thing happened to me. It's a glitch and I submitted a support ticket. It was kinda cool to see the red hooded character, but idk. The Redhooded character I believe is supposed to be you as if you were talking as when it happened to me it had my name in the spot where the name goes. However, it used the Arcanum Scholar's voice for the dialogue about see me in the office. My scholar is Jaki so the redhood and Jaki's unforgettable voice made me realize it's a glitch.

Incident: 170412-000182