Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

monstrology tome - missing creatures

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
@Dworgyn

Dragonspyre

After defeating all but the Brandon boss instance I am at 63/84 creatures so there is something just not working right here:

1. I think a lot of creatures are just not classed properly in game:

Creature:Feral Lavaling Wyrm - pretty sure this should be a wyrm as it looks like the others I extracted with that spell
Several wraith type creatures perhaps should be marked as undead and are not.
Other creatures not properly classed as undead?

2. Perhaps some of the quest creatures and bosses were inadvertently included?

I did try to extract every creature in this world, so the 21 is a pretty large number missed.

Celestia

After defeating every creature here I am at 13/19, not as bad as DS but there are a lot less creatures in total in the tome.

1. There are potentially 2 creatures in lost pages
2. Perhaps these creatures were meant to be classed undead, they are similar in looks to others that counted.
Creature:Mahon Starsearcher
Creature:Ptolemos
Creature:Shadow-Web Haunt (Wraith)
Shadow-Web Wraith

If both from the lost pages counted this would complete the Celestia Tome.

Marleybone, at 11/13 in Tome

1. There are 2 undead creatures which are quest only creatures not bosses, and are not accessible after that, so perhaps they were included?

Creature:Cold Confusion
Creature:Shrieker

Krokotopia and Mooshu appear fine, and Wizard City will be hard to figure out until Halloween. Going to go forward from Celestia and see how those work out.

I would really appreciate it if these were looked into, there are, as you know, a lot of completionists in this game :)

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Having figured out that housing gauntlets are hidden within worlds instead of their own tab, I have found a few of the creatures I needed, however, things are still not adding up.

Will we be seeing an update to this soonish?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
I cannot find my 'monstrology tome' to place in my house where do you get them