Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buyable Pets From Crowns Shop WITH TALENTS

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2015
So most of you know that one of the hardest things to do in game is make a pet, some people say, "No, don't change the pet system, it's only one of the handful of things that're still challenging in this game." Well here's what I have to say about that, there's a difference between something being annoying, and something being challenging. Now the pets that're in the crown shop right now have 0 stats, and are ranked at baby giving some sort of card, selling for usually around 5k+ crowns, what? I think that Kingsisle should make those types of pets a lot cheaper since they have nothing to offer, and make some new pets that're ranked at Mega and have stats, like a simple pet like triple damage double resist for the usual types of pets like the beasts, life beast, ice beast etc, and make these pets around 6k+ Or just make it so you can see what the pet is going to get before you start training, so there's no "???". Do you guys think this is a good idea?

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
No thanks. The point of a game is to play, not spend real money to buy everything already made. Adding free options for training or hatching to the pet system would be okay, but selling perfect pets is horribly "pay to win".

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
The best we can do for now is have a good attitude and keep politely asking people with the talents you want to hatch with you. It does take time, but if you're positive about it instead of asking for changes, helpful wizards do exist.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 76 PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
I like the way pets are now.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2015
Gemma Luna on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
No thanks. The point of a game is to play, not spend real money to buy everything already made. Adding free options for training or hatching to the pet system would be okay, but selling perfect pets is horribly "pay to win".
Well maybe not buying a complete pet, but at least be able to see what the pets can get to see if it's worth training it?

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
retro980 on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
Well maybe not buying a complete pet, but at least be able to see what the pets can get to see if it's worth training it?
oh hey look the snowball pet in the crown shop, i wonder what it has.

google: wizard101 snowball pet talents

aww there is none... must be too new, havent been updated... let me wait a week.....

dude it's not that hard