Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Experience elixer?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
there is an elixir in the crown shop that gives more XP but what I want to know is does include quest XP or does it work just for mobs?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Of course there is! There are 2 to be exact, both do the same. Just different times.

We have the
Major XP Boost Elixir which gives +10% extra XP for one hour. And it's only 500 Crowns!

and

XP Boost Elixir which also gives +10% extra XP but for 30 minutes. And this one is only 300 Crowns!

So personally, I would choose the Major XP Boost as it's only 200 Crowns more expensive!

Alejandro Story

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Alejandro Story on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
Of course there is! There are 2 to be exact, both do the same. Just different times.

We have the
Major XP Boost Elixir which gives +10% extra XP for one hour. And it's only 500 Crowns!

and

XP Boost Elixir which also gives +10% extra XP but for 30 minutes. And this one is only 300 Crowns!

So personally, I would choose the Major XP Boost as it's only 200 Crowns more expensive!

Alejandro Story
I already know they are there, my question was what they acctualy account for.

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
the awesome pyroma... on Apr 14, 2017 wrote:
I already know they are there, my question was what they acctualy account for.
That means that every time you complete a quest or fight an enemy (I think) , you get 10% more XP than you should