Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wand disappearing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
On my brand new fire wizard, after a battle, my wand vanishes till I move to a different area. I'm using a mount but haven't changed my victory dance.

It's not a real big deal, but it is kind of annoying.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
David IceCrafter on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
On my brand new fire wizard, after a battle, my wand vanishes till I move to a different area. I'm using a mount but haven't changed my victory dance.

I can confirm that this has happened to myself as well as my other friends. Odd, but not ruining gameplay.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 77+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
David IceCrafter on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:

My Staff disappeared today too... It was really weird. I'm a level 110 and have been using that staff for a while so it's not a new person thing.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2011
My wand has been disappearing when I enter a battle. My wizard still acts like she has the wand, but I can't see it. It comes back after the battle and I can see it when my wizard is running around. This has happened on multiple wizards.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thank you for your reports. We'll be working on a fix for this hopefully within the next week.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Same thing happening, sporadically, on all my wizards.

Survivor
May 27, 2013