Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking For Tempest Hound / Grimtooth

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2014
Hey!

Been trying to find these two pets but can't seem to come across anyone who still has them. I have a frost hound with maycast healing current and unicorn, along with health gift

If you're interested, or know somebody who has one of these, please let me know!

Noah, lvl 74 Fire

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Hey! I have two tempest hounds, one is an Adult and one is a baby. Im currently trying to build my perfect pet, it's a rain beetle. I've been looking for pets with talents such as healing current and unicron, sprite etc for my beetle. If you want I'm willing to hatch my hound with you, I have more then enough gold and this will also help me BEcasue I can train the egg I get into adult and then possibly breed it with my rain beetle and get another talent or two I'm looking for. Anyways if you're interested respond to this and we can figure out how to meet up :)

Survivor
Jul 03, 2014
codypetmaster on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:
Hey! I have two tempest hounds, one is an Adult and one is a baby. Im currently trying to build my perfect pet, it's a rain beetle. I've been looking for pets with talents such as healing current and unicron, sprite etc for my beetle. If you want I'm willing to hatch my hound with you, I have more then enough gold and this will also help me BEcasue I can train the egg I get into adult and then possibly breed it with my rain beetle and get another talent or two I'm looking for. Anyways if you're interested respond to this and we can figure out how to meet up :)
Awesome! I'm free any time until Tuesday, so whatever works for you I can do

Survivor
Jan 20, 2012
Ghoulll on Apr 12, 2017 wrote:
Awesome! I'm free any time until Tuesday, so whatever works for you I can do
cool! so we need to meet up at some point and these replys on the message board take forever to post since they have to be read through. You can try adding me through the true friend code system, although in my experience the friend requests never seem to go through?? i think the true friend system is bugged lol but here is the code if you want to try that ( IRWIISKS ) if you add me through friend code please reply to this and let me know you added me and what your wizard name is so i can find you on my list, my wizard name is just "cody". if for some reason that doesn't work we will figure something else out let me know if you add me