Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bunny Mount?

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I saw a raffle for the rainbow bunny "Lady Stormrider" mount.

But I think it is on another website? Is that other website official?

The link to the raffle is on the game log in screen.

By the way this website was appearing to me as under maintenance for about 2 days before I finally surfed in from google. They must have changed the old URL slightly or something? The bookmark I had for it, no longer works.

That's just an FYI. I wasn't sure what happened.

I was hoping for Easter or spring goodies when I found this website again. Maybe next week??

My question is, will we get a chance to buy that rainbow bunny mount? Will there be other new Easter or spring things to buy soon? What will they be? What were they in the past?

Questions, questions....

Thanks.

Defender
Apr 06, 2013
SparkleTude on Apr 7, 2017 wrote:
I saw a raffle for the rainbow bunny "Lady Stormrider" mount.

But I think it is on another website? Is that other website official?

The link to the raffle is on the game log in screen.

By the way this website was appearing to me as under maintenance for about 2 days before I finally surfed in from google. They must have changed the old URL slightly or something? The bookmark I had for it, no longer works.

That's just an FYI. I wasn't sure what happened.

I was hoping for Easter or spring goodies when I found this website again. Maybe next week??

My question is, will we get a chance to buy that rainbow bunny mount? Will there be other new Easter or spring things to buy soon? What will they be? What were they in the past?

Questions, questions....

Thanks.
I don't know what website were you on, but it doesn't sound its wizard central. Just to be sure, this is the website http://www.wizard101central.com/ where you need a account to enter the raffle. As for the questions, I'm not sure we can buy the mount, but offer again in another time and idk what will be the next items as I don't know what were they in the past.

Alejandro

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I tried to create an account at Wizard101 Central earlier today, and my computer would not allow me to enter a password due to "security concerns." I closed out the site, and promptly discovered malware on my computer. Not sure what's going on, but for now it seems as though that website either had their certificate lapse, or perhaps has been hacked.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Thank you both. I was a little concerned to give my information to a site I was not sure of.

There was a link in the game screen to go to that site and sign up to win a mount. It sounded a little too good??

I hope we can soon buy spring things.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
Wizard101Central is an official and safe site. The raffle is legit. They have done it for several years to honor a beloved member who passed away -- Lady Stormrider -- who was very well known sharing pets and helping players.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Prince of Shadows on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
Wizard101Central is an official and safe site. The raffle is legit. They have done it for several years to honor a beloved member who passed away -- Lady Stormrider -- who was very well known sharing pets and helping players.
Well, I tried again a few minutes ago today (Monday), and received the same security warning. No malware this time, thank goodness.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
The spring things are out!

Yayyyy bunny mounts are out too!!!

Thank you KI!