Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Future Update Problems and Ideas for Empyrea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2013
Ok, so first things first. I want to talk about the problems with Wizard's future. I remember when we were introduced to power pips by Diego the Duelmaster, and eventually we got our power pip percentage by what, level 10? Now, I know it really isn't a problem at all but almost everyone who is max has over 100% power pip chance. I think having this is completely fine! But this hints that when wizards become like, I don't know, level 180-200. Our shadow pips will come in nonstop! I like the challenge of waiting to get a shadow pip at times, and other times getting lucky for one. I'll be fine with getting about 50% chance with a cap of... 4 shadow pips? 5? That's fine. I don't want wizards to have 100% shadow pips because that just really ruins the entire point of them. Power pips are like regular pips to level ones these days. I'm afraid that will happen in the future. I realized the small gear shadow bonuses now are like the bonuses that new wizards have with power pips, so does that hint that shadow pips will just be another small "thing" that nobody will even worry about? I would love for an answer!

Now for the fun part, the ideas for the upcoming world "Empyrea"! I don't want to give false info that Empyrea will actually be the next world. But why wouldn't it be anyway? Well, I can already infer that the new level cap will be 130. I have an idea for the title! "Illustrious"! Amazing huh? Yeah. Judging by the drawings in that one cave in Polaris. Empyrea will have you defeat the final son of Grandfather Spider! The Bat! Here's a theory. Maybe we will be fighting all of the sons in one fight for the finale? Then we fight Grandfather Spider in his "true form". He will take off his hood and everything and will be an extreme cheating boss that we will have real trouble on even with four people! We'll have a round limit like the rat fight too! Less than 30 rounds.

Daniel SoulWeaver (120)
Richard GoldenShard (28)
Daniel Storm (9)

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i dont think the next world is the final.... it's always been 50 levels...5 worlds till the Arc ends... could be a massive fight, and Old Cob flees, and would go into world 4, then 5, where you finally defeat him

maybe the Arcanum can help us learn UltraPips... 3 pips in one....meaning we're go into 21 pip spells... and it'll stop being fully maxed