Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level for Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 08, 2015
Here I am again asking the same question I have asked for every single world :P
I took a huge break when school started up again and I just got my storm to Azteca like two weeks ago. Do you guys know the appropriate level to start Azteca? I am currently level 81 and am working on finishing the sides in Avalon.

Thanks for your input, again!

-Erica LifePetal115

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
My level 80 storm wizard just entered The Catacombs, so I think I'm close to the end of Avalon. Regardless, I am also curious about this just in case I gotta go do some side questing.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2013
Survivor
Apr 02, 2017
I'd say, from prior experience, you're probably gonna want to continue doing sides until you're at least level 83-85 ish. It'll not only make questing much easier, but who could be one to say they made it to Promethean in the middle of Azteca? Not a lot of people.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2010
I have done a ton of sides and now I'm on Alto Alto at Level 90 . I have done basically every side quest except for the prospector zeke quests and the tomes throughout the worlds.

Taylor Daisyflame- Level 90

Survivor
Feb 11, 2013
I started at about level 86 and now I'm the saltmeadow marsh. I have been questing completely on my own. And I'll be level 90 in just a few quest.

Hero
May 07, 2015
when I got into Azteca, I was about a level 90-95. so I think you should side quest a bit, maybe to like, level 82 or 83.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
As soon as you reach the world you can start it, whatever level that happens to be, there is no "appropriate" level, if you prefer to be over leveled do all the sidequests in every world. A lot do not do side quests and they manage, it is all personal preference.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Taylor Daisy Flame on Apr 13, 2017 wrote:
I have done a ton of sides and now I'm on Alto Alto at Level 90 . I have done basically every side quest except for the prospector zeke quests and the tomes throughout the worlds.

Taylor Daisyflame- Level 90
Off topic, but why in the world would you skip the training point quests, but do the rest, smh.

Defender
May 17, 2014
I got into it at around level 81 on my fire wizard and had little to no issues. I did quest with my friend who was the same level tho... Azteca isn't too hard, it's just quite long.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
I just started at level 82. The only sides I've done are some of the Zeke quests and all the side quests in Wizard City, Krokotopia, and Marleybone.

~Natalie lvl 82
~Natalie lvl 36