Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

sky iron hasta

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
Remember the sky iron hasta?Yeah i know you don't,it was intended to be the greatest weapon of all time however it became very weak soon after we gained it.So kingsisle should make a champion version that can only be gained by being a king of wiz(pvp overloard,ultra pet,pet derby warlord,level 120,beat mirage,soloed darkmoor,max level at gardening fishing and crafting) and gives 70% all school damage 50% universal resist +2 power pips 700 all school critical pip conversion and block 30% all school pierce 40% all school accuracy 30% pip chance mc feint mc tower shield mc legion shield mc bladestorm mc balance blade mc curse mc hex mc weakness mc plague mc virulent plague mc mass infect mc infect mc loremaster mc deer knight mc shatter/steal ward combo mc enfeeble/steal charm combo mc Availing Hands mc satyr mc shift mc Guardian Spirit mc blinding light mc smoke screen mc cleanse charm mc cleanse ward mc all school dispel mc conviction infallible vengeance fortify amplify combo and gives 70 200 damage shadow wand hits.

Yes i know this would completely break the game and I have already accounted for the onslaught of negative reactions the confusion of all who use this wand and the paranoia of top level pvpers expecting all opponents to use this wand.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
........ i was actually hoping this was actual.... like make Underworld Onix Hasta, lvl 90, 20Uni attack, 1 PowerPip, 150Uni Critical, Maycast a secondary wand hit, and 6 150 fire wand hits.. get it from the death satyr..... but wow....

Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
I think this would be a little Op but maybe a scaled down version would be cool to have.

Alexander Legendstrider

Boris Starforge

Charles Legendstrider

Wolf Starforge

Survivor
Dec 25, 2015
Alexander LegendSt... on Apr 2, 2017 wrote:
I think this would be a little Op but maybe a scaled down version would be cool to have.

Alexander Legendstrider

Boris Starforge

Charles Legendstrider

Wolf Starforge
most may casts being half as effective maybe?

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
I actually used my Hasta well into my 60's. It's useful until Critical starts becoming imperative.

However that Hasta is... Wow... Very Op and not many would ever have it. It would hit such a small demographic of players and sort of punish those who aren't 'dutiful' enough to obtain it. And oh the braggers! We have enough snobs as it is! Imagine a snob getting a hold of that thing and lording it over everybody!

Now a trimmed down version with a great deal less requirements would be nice. The Hasta you can craft are kinda disappointing as it is so useful for so long. There's surely going to be more to do in Aquila, (look at that mysterious cave and the door being guarded by the dragon hydra thing,) and I have hope that one day a decent upgrade to the Hasta.

Also, truth be told, I bet people would be disappointed to go through all that just to have a tricked out simple Hasta. They'd really have to make it super ornate and worthy of a wand for the 'King/Queen of wiz.'

Survivor
Mar 12, 2017
The Sky Iron Hasta is the go-to wand for about 30 or so levels. Perhaps if there was, as you suggested, a scaled version for Atlantea (spelling?) and Tartarus, then it would fit with the rest of the Aquila dungeons, but the actual Sky Iron Hasta is pretty great and I used it until I received a crowns wand.