Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

GREAT IDEA! New wizard101 schools for Empyrea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
My idea is that at some point in Empyrea you choose which school you will branch off from. You can choose: Lava, Wind, Water, Psychic, Crystal, Aether/Void and Space.

These schools could either be you choice of what you want or they are based on your primary school (whatever Kingslse wants). If you couldn't guess yourself:

Lava ~

Wind ~

Water ~ ( cause you know, ice is water...)

Psychic ~ ( Myth needs something cool for once :D )

Crystal ~ ( Crystals = minerals, which = nature )

Aether/Void ~ (Wikipedia definition of Aether: The material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere. )

Space ~ ( Gravity, Planets, Stars, Meteors, etc. )

This would be so cool and the Arcanum scholars could teach these schools. Also, they would have to have shadow pips to use because of there power!

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Interesting but i dont think KI will add severn new schools.

Maybe as indevidual spells? 128

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
QuantamDragon on Mar 29, 2017 wrote:
My idea is that at some point in Empyrea you choose which school you will branch off from. You can choose: Lava, Wind, Water, Psychic, Crystal, Aether/Void and Space.

These schools could either be you choice of what you want or they are based on your primary school (whatever Kingslse wants). If you couldn't guess yourself:

Lava ~

Wind ~

Water ~ ( cause you know, ice is water...)

Psychic ~ ( Myth needs something cool for once :D )

Crystal ~ ( Crystals = minerals, which = nature )

Aether/Void ~ (Wikipedia definition of Aether: The material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere. )

Space ~ ( Gravity, Planets, Stars, Meteors, etc. )

This would be so cool and the Arcanum scholars could teach these schools. Also, they would have to have shadow pips to use because of there power!
Love this idea! For sure could work out some kinks here and there but otherwise sounds great.

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
I don't think we need new schools, but maybe we could just learn a few spells. That would be cool.

Maybe having these schools in a side world would be better.

Survivor
Sep 22, 2016
now sure about chaning the name but they did that already in wysteria and never gave us new spells.

i always wanted wysteria to give us some of the spells we see that we cant learn in leels 1-6 or higher. like storm beetle or death bats and such.

i also thought maybe expanding dragonspyre would be great, after we finish it, we go back and do quests to fix it up and restart the schools and plant new trees, etc. i am sure the fire and death tree get lonely :) and once the schools are restarted we have new spells to learn for free in our schools and new ones to use training points on in other schools.