Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How Long Is Dragonspyre?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 15, 2015
Hi, i am a level 43 death and i have quested alot this month. I was wondering how long exactly dragonspyre would be. i play 1,2 or 3 hours a day, im soloing and i have a fire side school. i have the summer palace gear and im fairly good at the game. If you would have time to help me, it is apreciated. thank you! Good luck in the spiral!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2017
ThisWizzrd on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
Hi, i am a level 43 death and i have quested alot this month. I was wondering how long exactly dragonspyre would be. i play 1,2 or 3 hours a day, im soloing and i have a fire side school. i have the summer palace gear and im fairly good at the game. If you would have time to help me, it is apreciated. thank you! Good luck in the spiral!
What area are you in DragonSpyre? If you tell me what location you are in, I can give a estimate of how far you are through the world. Also when you said you needed help, do you mean help answering the question or help in game? If it is the latter, I would be happy to help you!

Good luck with your questing,

Alexander Legendstrider
Boris Starforge
Charles Legendstrider
Wolf Starforge

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
ThisWizzrd on Mar 28, 2017 wrote:
Well, it depends what level you are and how long you play. I got my membership and finished Mooshu, Dragonspyre and now I am about to finish Celestia. For Dragonspyre, it took me around 5 days and I would play around 3 hours a day with a questing partner. I started Dragonspyre at level 51 and finished at level 53. Again, it just depends. My estimate is 1 week for most players if they play for around 2 hours and 30 minutes a day.

Nicholas SkullBlade

Level 58
Wizard101 Veteran