Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Commander Robe, easy way to get it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
So, I really want the commander robe for my storm wizard to stitch. I was wondering if anyone could help me get the robe. How can you get the commander robe anyway? People keep telling me that you need to win 20 matches. Can't a person just make a low Lvl and fight them? Anyways, could anyone possibly help me get this robe? What's also the easy way to get this robe too? Thanks.

KyleRavenBlade

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Why do people expect everything to be easy? Meaningful accomplishments require effort and patience.

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
The easiest LEGIT way to earn a commander robe would be to make an ice or myth. Level them to 5 and get the following gear:
Mid-Summer's Cowl (Lord NightShade)
Jacket of the Withstanding (Lord NightShade)
Watchtower boots (Lord NightShade)
Ascendant Staff (Gurtok Firebender in Great Spyre)
Heart Steel (Prince Gobblestone)
Ring of Refreshment (Optional) (No drop)
Pet with double resist/fairy/damages (resist minimum)
Best deck for lvl 5
(Most of this gear is crowns gear but is dropped from bosses around the spiral.)

Make a basic deck with all your trained spells and add more powerful spells in your TCs. A good combo for ice is double blade, frostbite, stun into a snow shark.
(Once you reach around captain your probably going to have to change your setup or level to 10, get new spells & duelist gear from Brandon NPC~wand,deck, athame and ring only).

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
minecraft63841 on Mar 27, 2017 wrote:
So, I really want the commander robe for my storm wizard to stitch. I was wondering if anyone could help me get the robe. How can you get the commander robe anyway? People keep telling me that you need to win 20 matches. Can't a person just make a low Lvl and fight them? Anyways, could anyone possibly help me get this robe? What's also the easy way to get this robe too? Thanks.

KyleRavenBlade
You do realize you need to make Commander rank in PVP? AND have enough tickets to buy it while maintaining your rank? (did you check Diego to see how many tickets you need?)

There is a Reason it is coveted; you have to EARN it, like Gemma Luna says.

Respect The Robe