Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear KingsIsle

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I know you may have already gotten this topic a countless number of times before, but would it be possible if you could make Headless Horseman an official spell? Death is in serious need of a four-pip spell that can actually pack a punch. Although I haven't done any Ranked PvP [yet] (because honestly, I'm still deciding whether it's even worth trying to PvP on Death knowing how hopeless this school is against the others), I've observed and done enough Practice matches and tournaments to know how bad it is in the arena. Death is literally the worst school for 3rd Age PvP at max level. It requires too many pips, relies too heavily on Shadow spells and treasure cards, and in order to win you would need multiple combos and effective strategy. But even playing smart won't guarantee you a win.

So, please...please fix Death. And please fix PvP.
Because it is so broken.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
i see no issue with headless horseman being official... say craftable after Zafaria crafting quest, with a quite difficult recipe.... just to make it not overly used?

Mastermind
Oct 21, 2013
Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
I agree with a slight damage Nerf. It shouldn't be dealing more than Karmen even as a crafted spell.

Make it similar to myths ninja pigs which deals 93% of stormzilla's damage. Similarly make headless horseman deal 93% of Karmen.

Thus, headless horseman should deal 515 damage.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Agreed, I play a Death wizard and I too want to see Headless Horseman spell be official