Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I killed the white dragon but it says still needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
I killed the white dragon. Then died before the black was dead. When I used the dungeon reenter button the white didn't respawn. I figured good, I had killed it. I finished off the black dragon. But now it says that I need the white dragon and its head. It isn't respawning. I reaaaaallllly do not want to do this whole thing all over again and spend the crowns on elixirs I needed to survive it. Will it reset in time? Is there some way to have my character's quest log updated to be correct? Thank you.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
Unfortunately, you died before you finished the dungeon, therefore, you must redo the battle. I've had that happen to me before

Survivor
Mar 01, 2010
ok thanks --- it was frustrating because I killed one. Then when I reentered the dungeon it didn't spawn in again. Only the black spawned. It would have made more sense if both had respawned. oh well. Thanks for your response.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Same thing happened to me when fighting Baba Yaga in Polaris the first time. It's painful.

Yes, unfortunately, you'll have to fight the battle all over again.

Sorry this happened to you,

Alia Misthaven