Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Zero Golem

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
What does it mean when you click a friend on your list, they appear as a golem, and it says they are Level Zero when you Inspect them?

Explorer
Aug 09, 2014
I think it means they're no longer active so the game can't get information. I could be wrong though. It happens when you make friends in earlier worlds and you keep playing and they don't.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Fable Finder on Mar 19, 2017 wrote:
What does it mean when you click a friend on your list, they appear as a golem, and it says they are Level Zero when you Inspect them?
Most likely it's been too long since they had logged in and your friend's list had "forgotten" what they look like or what their statistics are. It should update the next time they log in. Otherwise, it's just a friend list error?

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 115+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 52+ Avoiding the Wu Realm
(Currently questing through Celestia)

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
This indicates that the game is having trouble loading them. In my experience, this is often due to a long period of inactivity.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Fable Finder on Mar 19, 2017 wrote:
either they removed you from their list or one of you has not logged in for a very long time.

-von

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
the "golem" hasn't logged into the game for awhile, so info isn't up to date.
if you were removed from friends lists, you wouldn't have access to their character at all.