Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Earn Crowns Button

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2013
Hello I don't know if I'm the only person with this problem, my "earn crowns button" doesn't work, I don't know if it's because I live in a country that the main language isn't English...
When I click on the button something starts loading and then it says "We're sorry, there are no Earn Crowns Offers available at this time".
And I think this only happens to me, many of my friends tell me they get crowns watching these videos...
Thanks for your help
(Btw yes I have java, adobe flash player, directX, etc...)

Survivor
May 09, 2015
KimberlyThatWizard on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:
Hello I don't know if I'm the only person with this problem, my "earn crowns button" doesn't work, I don't know if it's because I live in a country that the main language isn't English...
When I click on the button something starts loading and then it says "We're sorry, there are no Earn Crowns Offers available at this time".
And I think this only happens to me, many of my friends tell me they get crowns watching these videos...
Thanks for your help
The same thing happens to me, I don't know why, maybe it is because I live in Canada but still we are right under the states. So don't worry your not alone on this one.
Peace out wizards

Survivor
Jan 17, 2016
That just means other people have taken advantage of it already , sadly it happens often to me as well and i rarely get the chance to use it! I would say check it every hour or so while you're playing to see if there's any available that normally works for me

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
ohhh dang i was wondering why that happens haha, it seems a little silly to have it up for only one person to take when there's millions of players in my opinion

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Outside of the US, you will have extremely limited quantities of videos.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Dworgyn on Apr 2, 2017 wrote:
Outside of the US, you will have extremely limited quantities of videos.
While we're on the subject, what about the bug where you just get a black screen when trying to watch an earn crowns video? Any word on whether that's getting fixed yet or not?

Survivor
Jan 14, 2017
KimberlyThatWizard on Mar 12, 2017 wrote:
Thanks for your help
Hey Kimberly. I actually have that exact same problem on my computer. When I click the earn crowns button, it says the same thing you stated. I had looked it up a couple months ago, and I found out that you can't earn crowns if you are playing on a Mac. If that is what you are using to play w101, then there's your problem.

-Kayla Pixiegem, lvl 23 balance wizard