Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

SUGGESTION firefight!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
What if at the end of mirage IF YOU SOLO OR BEAT with a team of 2 the final boss you're rewarded with a firefight gauntlet.

HOW IT WORKS
--------------------------
1st "wave" against 4 level 6 opponents bad drops
2nd 4 level 8 opponents chance of high end level 7 snacks
3rd 4 level 9 opponents with a level 11 7-8 level snacks
4th 3 level 10 bosses with cheats that constantly buff each other high end level 8 snacks chance of deadly helephant ears

-IT goes up to wave 13 then wave 13 repeats itself while the enemys get an increasing buff.
-and so on... every 4 rounds it gets a good boss with a increasing chance of a mega-snack seed
-by firefight level 12 they start to use allot of cheats and start dropping level 9-10 snacks.
-THE BATTLE NEVER ENDS until you die so you can't heal in between rounds. mana replenishes between rounds
-after mirage every world you beat you get a firefight token which allows you to access higher levels of firefight mobs.
-You can not be paired up with a firefight member with less firefight tokens then you to make it so you can't just grind lower levels.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please comment and let me know what you think of this.
after I beat the game there wasn't much to do but PVP personally this will give me and my team a bit of a challenge.
IT should also have a "team up!" button

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
nightshade659 on Mar 4, 2017 wrote:
What if at the end of mirage IF YOU SOLO OR BEAT with a team of 2 the final boss you're rewarded with a firefight gauntlet.

HOW IT WORKS
--------------------------
1st "wave" against 4 level 6 opponents bad drops
2nd 4 level 8 opponents chance of high end level 7 snacks
3rd 4 level 9 opponents with a level 11 7-8 level snacks
4th 3 level 10 bosses with cheats that constantly buff each other high end level 8 snacks chance of deadly helephant ears

-IT goes up to wave 13 then wave 13 repeats itself while the enemys get an increasing buff.
-and so on... every 4 rounds it gets a good boss with a increasing chance of a mega-snack seed
-by firefight level 12 they start to use allot of cheats and start dropping level 9-10 snacks.
-THE BATTLE NEVER ENDS until you die so you can't heal in between rounds. mana replenishes between rounds
-after mirage every world you beat you get a firefight token which allows you to access higher levels of firefight mobs.
-You can not be paired up with a firefight member with less firefight tokens then you to make it so you can't just grind lower levels.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please comment and let me know what you think of this.
after I beat the game there wasn't much to do but PVP personally this will give me and my team a bit of a challenge.
IT should also have a "team up!" button
I love it! An endless survival battle is exactly what a lot of players are looking for. Gives a game that EGDE compared to the usual questing to max level vibe.

I remember posting a similar concept in a "raid" topic thread.

1- Enemies appear in groups of 4 in 2-3 different spots about a magic circle away from each other
2- Everyone enters a battle circle with enemies and waves do not start until all magic circles are active.
3- Screen Displays "First Wave: (Wave Title)
4- Each magic circle group of wizards fights their enemies
5- Once wizards defeat their magic circle's enemies, every wizard receives a cheat reshuffle
6- Screen Displays "Wave 2: (Wave Title)
7- Repeats from 4 with each wave number going up

But your concept is essentially the same idea of endless waves, but I really like the idea of increasing the rarity of drops

Yeah! KI add this! nightshade, your a genius! Charmed!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 90+ Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Khrysalis, Join me!)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
ADD ON (possibly) it will cycle through different monsters. adds new monsters for each firefight crystal.
SO THE BOSSES AREN'T PREDICTABLE it will use the cards of teams that beat set boss with a random cheat.