Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Walking

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
It'd be fun to include a walking motion for both wizards and their mounts to allow them to leisurely stroll around the spiral and also their own homes.
The walking motion could be activated with a shortcut button which isn't currently in use, or an obscure one such as / which is less likely to be accidentally triggered.
The motion itself would decrease their speed by 50-75%.
I think it'd be just a neat addition which hopefully won't be too much of a hassle to implement into the game.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
Duckburst on Mar 4, 2017 wrote:
It'd be fun to include a walking motion for both wizards and their mounts to allow them to leisurely stroll around the spiral and also their own homes.
The walking motion could be activated with a shortcut button which isn't currently in use, or an obscure one such as / which is less likely to be accidentally triggered.
The motion itself would decrease their speed by 50-75%.
I think it'd be just a neat addition which hopefully won't be too much of a hassle to implement into the game.
Agreed. So many wizards would use this! Perhaps add a visible button to toggle off the walking motion only when activated due to younger wizards activating walking motion and not knowing the shortcut to turn it off.

Nice pitch!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Nathan GreenEyes 90+ Hot in more ways than one (lol) (Currently questing through Khrysalis, Join me!)