Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fish Tanks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2015
Basically I'm having a problem with the tanks, I didn't realize that certain tanks can hold only a certain size, I understood the whopper, fry, and keeper deal but I still somehow can't fit that fish that does correspond with the size into the tank, I've wasted 3-4 750 crown packs on these tanks..

Delver
May 12, 2012
kiaraxD101 on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
Basically I'm having a problem with the tanks, I didn't realize that certain tanks can hold only a certain size, I understood the whopper, fry, and keeper deal but I still somehow can't fit that fish that does correspond with the size into the tank, I've wasted 3-4 750 crown packs on these tanks..
Sorry about that. You could've always asked the forum for clarification or checked the Wiki.

Also this thread doesn't fit under Halston's Labratory; it's not a glitch or bug. Your new so it's ok And welcome to the forum young wizard!

~ Allison D

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
kiaraxD101 on Mar 3, 2017 wrote:
I came hunting for the same answer (assuming it was a bug or a glitch with the tank btw)
Here's what I found:
www.wizard101.com/forum/fishing/so-the-large-multi-tanks-are-a-waste-of-crowns-8ad6a41a4e24ab18014e288eb5d310fd

The responses in that post were very helpful. It cleared up things for me.
Hope this helps!